Florida HC winning % vs SEC/F$U

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
And it's because of Muschamp that he won both games. I don't know what's worse you slobbing on Mac so much or Mac's recruiting/coaching abilities? It's a pick em in my opinion
Hey - did you hear that Justin Fields decommitted from Penn State? Which would you prefer: he commits to Florida, and thereby forces you to give credit to Mac for pulling in a five-star quarterback, or he commits elsewhere, and thereby vindicates your criticism of Mac's failure to bring in five-star offensive recruits?

Last edited:

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Hey - did you hear that Justin Fields decommitted from Penn State? Which would you prefer: he commits to Florida, and thereby forces you to give credit to Mac for pulling in a five-star quarterback, or he commits elsewhere, and thereby vindicates your criticism of Mac's failure to bring in five-star offensive recruits?
Come on man drop the bs that you let come out of you're mouth. Of course I want Fields and I'll give Mac credit for getting him and I want Mac to succeed cause I want us to win every game we play.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Come on man drop the bs that you let come out of you're mouth. Of course I want Fields and I'll give Mac credit for getting him and I want Mac to succeed cause I want us to win every game we play.
I'll take that. Go Gators!

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac started 6-0 and has gone 13-8 since. Right now, I'm in the "prove it" camp. I don't think that's unfair, is it?

What one of those 6 were a good team?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ole Miss, thats really the beginning and ending of Butters' resume.

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Yeah, beating a 7-5 team that just got it's coach fired.

That's the sort of thing that Kintucky brags about.

So, after LSU trash talked us and called our players and coaches and fans saying we were scared to play them, I dont care if they were 1-11 at that point. They lost a game the entire corndawg nation had already counted as a win. Screw the corndawg lickers

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So, after LSU trash talked us and called our players and coaches and fans saying we were scared to play them, I dont care if they were 1-11 at that point. They lost a game the entire corndawg nation had already counted as a win. Screw the corndawg lickers
Hey, we all loved the fact that the corndog got shoved up their ass, but it's not like we took out a top 10 team.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Hey, we all loved the fact that the corndog got shoved up their ass, but it's not like we took out a top 10 team.
Honest question. After Chump left how long did you think it would take us to be one of the top 10 team in the country?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Honest question. After Chump left how long did you think it would take us to be one of the top 10 team in the country?
With right hire, 2 years. Mac wasn't the right hire.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
The math may say ~70% but it feels like 40% watching and feeling it... really man, the last woody like event I can remember was that LSU goal line stand/win... otherwise it's been mostly a helluva yawn fest since prime M3 times

This was woody-worthy in the same game.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
With right hire, 2 years. Mac wasn't the right hire.
You mean the 2nd year or after the 2nd year?
Pretty high expectations for 2nd year after the dumpster fire Chump left. I doubt even Spurrier or Meyer couldn't turn it around that fast. To finish in the top 10 you pretty much have to win the SEC championship or that be your only loss. You think there was any "right" coach out there that would have the team Chump left us back to NC level in year two?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You mean the 2nd year or after the 2nd year?
Pretty high expectations for 2nd year after the dumpster fire Chump left. I doubt even Spurrier or Meyer couldn't turn it around that fast. To finish in the top 10 you pretty much have to win the SEC championship or that be your only loss. You think there was any "right" coach out there that would have the team Chump left us back to NC level in year two?
10-3 gets you in the top 10 most years if you're in the SEC...as long as you don't suffer 3 blowouts. As far as the "right coach", I honestly don't know who that was at the time. Mac sure ain't it IMO. I think he's a genuinely good guy with a decent personality but he won't ever be a championship caliber HC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.