Recruiting Florida Lands 4* ATH Kadrius Tony

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hudl lists his 40 time at 4.45. He doesn't look like a 4.45 guy on tape. In comparison, check Freddie Swain's tape. He's listed as running 4.55 yet he always looks like the fastest guy on the field. Toney never looks like the fastest. He's just shifty. LOL. I kept trying to type shifty but the autocorrect changed it to $hitty. Maybe Apple knows something we don't.

Found a new 40 time...4.39.....not bad..

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a newbie so my opinion might be discounted but this guy had offers from Auburn and Bama. Can't be bad....
Your opinion won't be discounted anymore than everybody else who posts, so don't be shy!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not that you specifically did that, but I read the same sh*t when Muschamp was the coach. "I trust the coaches" is probably the most stupid thing a person on a message board could post. It's lazy and gives no input whatsoever. Let's just close down the message boards. This kid has a profile on all the recruiting sites, film, etc.Give an assessment, not just "Okay...we got another commitment. He must be great because our coach is so great!" It's lazy... Grow some balls and give an honest assessment other than "I trust the coaches".

th

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a newbie so my opinion might be discounted but this guy had offers from Auburn and Bama. Can't be bad....

Perhaps it's time to introduce you to The GC Golden Rule =
= "Discount unto others as they discount unto you."

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see the problem here. He looks like he could come in and give us some depth at qb, wr, or as a returner. He's put up video game type of numbers and he's an all state player.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Muschamp never proved he could be trusted, Mac has

Yeah....getting blown out 3 games in a row...going to overtime vs. FAU....and relying on the worst kicker in NCAA history to win against Vandy by 2 is very trustworthy. But hey, I trust the coaches!!! I'm a sheep too...

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah....getting blown out 3 games in a row...going to overtime vs. FAU....and relying on the worst kicker in NCAA history to win against Vandy by 2 is very trustworthy. But hey, I trust the coaches!!! I'm a sheep too...

Go ahead and ignore his 7-1 SEC conference record.... And the fact that very few of those players were his own... Plus Treon having to start half the year. Nearly any other coach wouldn't have won more than 6/7 with that team, most wouldn't have been bowl eligible

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Go ahead and ignore his 7-1 SEC conference record.... And the fact that very few of those players were his own... Plus Treon having to start half the year. Nearly any other coach wouldn't have won more than 6/7 with that team, most wouldn't have been bowl eligible

You love excuses. Did you chime in on the South Carolina thread "taking credit for UF draft picks"? Those players that weren't his (all 7 draft picks plus 2 free agents) helped him win a lot of those games! I know, just more excuses. Go ahead and blame a 19 year old sophomore (Treon) vs blaming a grown man (the coach) getting paid $3.5 million for not having the offense prepared. Go ahead and ignore the offensive shut out vs. FSU at Florida Field....go ahead and ignore the overtime embarrassment vs FAU.... The bottom line is the jury is still out on McElwain. I will concede he seems to be a much better fit than the last retard we had, but I'm not going to crown him the next Urban Meyer, Steve Spurrier, or Nick Saban. The jury is still out, period. You should have just written "I trust the coaches". That seems to be your only meaningful comment....

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Blind devotion. Honestly, this wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the last idiot and Zook. Urban was special. Is Mac? I have zero clue but 2-4 vs ranked teams isn't a yes...yet. This year is going to be tough. If somehow we win the East again? I'll be the first to say we got something possibly special. Your rhetoric is all too familiar.

Do you even remember what people were saying about Muschamp after 11-1 including our AD?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You love excuses. Did you chime in on the South Carolina thread "taking credit for UF draft picks"? Those players that weren't his (all 7 draft picks plus 2 free agents) helped him win a lot of those games! I know, just more excuses. Go ahead and blame a 19 year old sophomore (Treon) vs blaming a grown man (the coach) getting paid $3.5 million for not having the offense prepared. Go ahead and ignore the offensive shut out vs. FSU at Florida Field....go ahead and ignore the overtime embarrassment vs FAU.... The bottom line is the jury is still out on McElwain. I will concede he seems to be a much better fit than the last retard we had, but I'm not going to crown him the next Urban Meyer, Steve Spurrier, or Nick Saban. The jury is still out, period. You should have just written "I trust the coaches". That seems to be your only meaningful comment....

I've never said he's the next SOS or Urban, or Saban. But he did a hell of a lot with a team that wasn't very good. That's good enough for me to trust his decision making over our experts here at GatorChatter..

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He thinks he is coming in to play QB.

"I'm going to play quarterback, but I'm being recruited as an athlete right now," Toney answered. "I know I talked to him and he said I'm going to play quarterback."

He has about as much chance of playing Quarterback as Steve Babik has of running a daycare center. The desire is there, I'm sure, but no one in authority is going to let him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know anything about this kid but I don't mind us pulling in a QB as an athlete. More than likely he'll play DB or WR. Those seem the most likely positions because he knows routes. Meyer did very well recruiting QBs and turning them into those two positions. But Can Mac do it? Problem is: this kid's measurables don't seem elite.

Again, we only have about 17 slots available. Why are we taking commits like this?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What gives? This guy has video game numbers, but he's no good? Is the level of competition at his HS turbl and our coaches too dumb to realize it?

If the answers are yes, I'm glad to know early there's no hope for Gator football in the next decade. That way I can just avoid any possible let down.

So smart and so sweet for me!
:dance:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What gives? This guy has video game numbers, but he's no good? Is the level of competition at his HS turbl and our coaches too dumb to realize it?

If the answers are yes, I'm glad to know early there's no hope for Gator football in the next decade. That way I can just avoid any possible let down.

So smart and so sweet for me!
:dance:
He plays 6A and he was 2nd team all state. If he has some outstanding athleticism, I'm ok with it. He'll be a slot or CB. I still don't think he sticks in the class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator