Florida Residents: Mortgage Protection / Life Insurance

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by oxrageous, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oxrageous

oxrageous The Fuehrer

Jun 5, 2014
    +18,520 / -158
    Just to say up front, I appreciate my members and guests indulging me with this post. The group of people here have always been incredibly supportive with my ongoing life ventures and it means a lot.

As part of my many hats, I have recently become a licensed life insurance agent in Florida. My company specializes in mortgage protection, that not only offers a death benefit, you can get it without a medical exam and it offers living benefits; such as payments if you are critically or terminally ill and cannot work. However, every plan under the sun is available, including annuities and plans for children, etc.

So, whether you don't have insurance or would like to look into getting some more, I would be more than happy to come visit anyone in the state of Florida and talk about it (especially Gainesville - I'm always looking for an excuse to go up there). There certainly is no pressure or obligation, and at the very least, we can talk Gators and you'll get to meet the legend himself. We could lament how Swamp Donkey has ruined the board or how Jim McElwain really bites the big one. I could even offer you signed photographs of myself for small fee.

If you have any interest or questions or happen to know someone who is looking, please send me a PM or email me at [email protected] (yes, I've had that email since the 90's).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.