Florida returns 17 starters going into 2018

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He’s smoking crack with a&m unless he means Florida A&M or some other state.
You have to be fairly blind to see A&M as a sleeping giant. Not only are they rich biiitches, they are sitting on a treasure of talent tue size of Texas, and they will do anything to get to the top.

You know I dont think of Jimbo Bowdenbastard as an elite coach but he recruits well enough to make them in the conversation.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You have to be fairly blind to see A&M as a sleeping giant. Not only are they rich biiitches, they are sitting on a treasure of talent tue size of Texas, and they will do anything to get to the top.

You know I dont think of Jimbo Bowdenbastard as an elite coach but he recruits well enough to make them in the conversation.
Jimbo is much worse than Jelen Hunt. Jimbo is a cancer. A killer of programs. Actually Jimbo is better at it than Butters and Chump.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo is much worse than Jelen Hunt. Jimbo is a cancer. A killer of programs. Actually Jimbo is better at it than Butters and Chump.
Ohhh, I agree but they don't know that.

The point is they went out and poached what they thought was the best available. If they keep doing that they will eventually get it right.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ohhh, I agree but they don't know that.

The point is they went out and poached what they thought was the best available. If they keep doing that they will eventually get it right.
And...they paid a premium!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.