Florida Vault app

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if anybody else has this app but it's pretty awesome. Has highlights from the past couple decades of UF football ranging from games to single players.

I just rewatched the 52-0 win over Miss St in 2001. I was at that game and remember it being amazing, and after watching it again, I can confirm that it was indeed amazing :lol:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I got it, it pretty good. But wish they had more games from the 90's on there, they seem to skip a lot of games from certain years.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't know if anybody else has this app but it's pretty awesome. Has highlights from the past couple decades of UF football ranging from games to single players.

I just rewatched the 52-0 win over Miss St in 2001. I was at that game and remember it being amazing, and after watching it again, I can confirm that it was indeed amazing :lol:

That was the first game after 9-11. Most unique game atmosphere I've ever witnessed, because as much as we wanted to curbstomp them in revenge of the previous year's trip to Starkville, the whole aftermath of the attacks changed the ferocity of the game. One of the only times I can ever remember everyone in the crowd having a proper grasp of things and being really respectful of each other. As much as you were thrilled to win, you kind of felt bad for Msu.

Andra Davis had a pick 6 (or fumble 6) and we were just unstoppable. Also, security line to get in was an hour plus.

None of that lasted. By the time we played fsu and ut, lines were much smoother and the full fledged hate had resumed.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
That was the first game after 9-11. Most unique game atmosphere I've ever witnessed, because as much as we wanted to curbstomp them in revenge of the previous year's trip to Starkville, the whole aftermath of the attacks changed the ferocity of the game. One of the only times I can ever remember everyone in the crowd having a proper grasp of things and being really respectful of each other. As much as you were thrilled to win, you kind of felt bad for Msu.

Andra Davis had a pick 6 (or fumble 6) and we were just unstoppable. Also, security line to get in was an hour plus.

None of that lasted. By the time we played fsu and ut, lines were much smoother and the full fledged hate had resumed.

It was first home game after 9-11, first game after 9-11 was road game at Kentucky.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Great app, wish they wouldn't do the full 30 second introduction before every video, though.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Correct me if I am wrong but I think I vividly remember that game and predicted impending doom later in the year b/c of the following. Was that not the game where the MSU DC, who I believe was Joe Lee Dunn, blitzed like 10 guys on every play and we had guys running wide open? I believe we rushed for negative yards or close to it that game and had a zillion penalties. B/C of those 2 things I saw us set up for failure and what happened? We went to Auburn later that year for a nite game and I believed we rushed for 4 yards on 12 carries and got waxed. My point is that final scores can be deceiving.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Correct me if I am wrong but I think I vividly remember that game and predicted impending doom later in the year b/c of the following. Was that not the game where the MSU DC, who I believe was Joe Lee Dunn, blitzed like 10 guys on every play and we had guys running wide open? I believe we rushed for negative yards or close to it that game and had a zillion penalties. B/C of those 2 things I saw us set up for failure and what happened? We went to Auburn later that year for a nite game and I believed we rushed for 4 yards on 12 carries and got waxed. My point is that final scores can be deceiving.

IMG_4868.GIF

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Must have been a different time, it's not like you to predict us to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.