Florida's running game has to be better in 2017, right? Right?!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
There is a lot of negativity towards our program right now. Specifically those issues you've mentioned are being championed continuously by the haters. One thing that stands out to me is Mac actually took steps to address these issues with the new hires. New OLine coach? Check! New RB coach? Check! As you already mentioned Gamble in at TE is another way Coach Mac addressed our TE issues. Kinda wish he'd hired a new TE/Special Teams coach, but we'll see what happens this year. Mac addressed the blatant issues we've had on offense. Now we'll have to wait and see if the changes made any difference.

Keep Coach Nord. Check!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
One thing that stands out to me is Mac actually took steps to address these issues with the new hires.
No, he didnt. The briggest problem with the offense is a coordinator who has sucked at every stop and rolled up 100s the last three years.

New OLine coach? Check!
We hired a new body. That is true. A different name, a guy with a pukse and zero resume. A unproven guy who would be a Quality Control at Trailerbammer, Clowntown, or Crackumbus. Celebrate if you want

New RB coach? Check!
Seider was a homerrun and an allstar. Best in the biz no doubt.

However, we lost our previous best recruiter, Torian Gray, so as a whole, this is probably a net zero for us. And we have moved our previous failure of a RB coach so he can now underperform as a DB coach. Moreover, we kept our other Sunbelt RB coach as a WR coach so they can continue to suck. Perfect.

As you already mentioned Gamble in at TE is another way Coach Mac addressed our TE issues.
A freshman? An undersized feeshman TE is going to solve our blocking problems? Do you REALLY believe this?

Kinda wish he'd hired a new TE/Special Teams coach, but we'll see what happens this year.
Ho hummmmm, we will just see what happens this year as we brimg the same clueless, possibly braindead coach back to do his magic on STs. Way too risky to try to block kicks and its always safest just to fair catch!!!! Unless you are own your own 5 yard line then by all means muff it!!! Forget that 10 yard line thing. Keep up the great work, Nordie!!!

Mac addressed the blatant issues we've had on offense. Now we'll have to wait and see if the changes made any difference.
Thats the marijuana talking. I love how you people are surprised that the analysts dont see this amazing offensive rebound coming that all the pumper potheads imagine.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, he didnt. The briggest problem with the offense is a coordinator who has sucked at every stop and rolled up 100s the last three years.

We hired a new body. That is true. A different name, a guy with a pukse and zero resume. A unproven guy who would be a Quality Control at Trailerbammer, Clowntown, or Crackumbus. Celebrate if you want

Seider was a homerrun and an allstar. Best in the biz no doubt.

However, we lost our previous best recruiter, Torian Gray, so as a whole, this is probably a net zero for us. And we have moved our previous failure of a RB coach so he can now underperform as a DB coach. Moreover, we kept our other Sunbelt RB coach as a WR coach so they can continue to suck. Perfect.

A freshman? An undersized feeshman TE is going to solve our blocking problems? Do you REALLY believe this?

Ho hummmmm, we will just see what happens this year as we brimg the same clueless, possibly braindead coach back to do his magic on STs. Way too risky to try to block kicks and its always safest just to fair catch!!!! Unless you are own your own 5 yard line then by all means muff it!!! Forget that 10 yard line thing. Keep up the great work, Nordie!!!

Thats the marijuana talking. I love how you people are surprised that the analysts dont see this amazing offensive rebound coming that all the pumper potheads imagine.

trailerparkboyseyesfollowingunknown.gif

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
The writer of this article must have never heard of Emmitt left, Emmitt right, Emmitt up the middle. Or even the play calling from all the years before that...
I hope for a potent offense, but I certainly do not expect it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.