Florida's starting lineup

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mushchump owns your trailerpark, doesn't he?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gator Fever;41275 said:
WobbleGator;n41268 said:
So watching them previously means you watched them over the summer and saw that Jones never improved? Or that Burton hasn't learn to catch yet?
I will comment more tomorrow but I have seen enough of Jones to know what he brings as a RB and his limitations as a runner.
What running back had the most yards in a single game last year?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n41333 said:
What running back had the most yards in a single game last year?

You mean the KY game where Jones had like 2 big runs where he wasn't touched hardly - I think one was for around 70 yards and then we kept running him and he got his usual 3 yards a carry or so he gets when he doesn't have a clear path to kick it out or a real big hole to run through which is usually the case against our good opponents short of the FSU jumbo package game in 2012 which created huge holes late for him.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just glad you got off that 666 post count. Even if it's not tomorrow.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n41337 said:
You mean the KY game where Jones had like 2 big runs where he wasn't touched hardly - I think one was for around 70 yards and then we kept running him and he got his usual 3 yards a carry or so he gets when he doesn't have a clear path to kick it out or a real big hole to run through which is usually the case against our good opponents short of the FSU jumbo package game in 2012 which created huge holes late for him.

What time zone are you in that makes you think it is already tomorrow???

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
11 pages about running backs. 1906 called and and asked for the forward pass back.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The worry stems from thinking Muschamp is bad at evaluating offensive talent,(& no O intuition). But, it's Roper's
offense with WM hands-off.??

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
The worry stems from thinking Muschamp is bad at evaluating offensive talent,(& no O intuition). But, it's Roper's
No Rog, it stems from the fact that Fever is hysterical and hasn't really got a clue about what he's talking about.

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
I've never seen someone hate on a player thats a non QB from the team they love like Fever does Matt Jones. Sheesh. Give it a rest.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And still basing this all on one formation at the line of scrimmage on a rain soaked field that had been delayed nearly three hours. I just want to see some football played. Lets at least see what the production is before the hell raising starts.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Gator Fever;n41337 said:

What time zone are you in that makes you think it is already tomorrow???
lol

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
Well if history is any guide to future actions

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
threatmatrix;n41211 said:
Muschamp will evaluate talent week to week.

That's exactly our concern.
Judging that on one non-play is the issue. If they have played a half and Jones was given more carries than Taylor and was ineffective then there would be an agrument. But for a play that didn't happen there isn't much there to go on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb