FM Radio Host in Jax calls Mac "Butters"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Okay, you guys have to hear this - go to 29:30. Not only does he call him Butters, he plays a little commercial jingle, "Everyone knows it's Butters!" :lol:

This dude has to read this board. Has to. It's the only place he's ever been called Butters, and was coined by banned member southerngrilling a couple of years ago.

I've got to reach out to this guy.

Discuss.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, that's funny. You must contact. Don't blow it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This dude has to read this board. Has to. It's the only place he's ever been called Butters, and was coined by banned member southerngrilling a couple of years ago.

Butters'n Nuss. :lmao2:

You should remove the ban.

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016

Okay, you guys have to hear this - go to 29:30. Not only does he call him Butters, he plays a little commercial jingle, "Everyone knows it's Butters!" :lol:

Discuss.

You know that jingle is from South Park, right?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bring him back and give him another chance.

He cant be worse than Byrd and we kept him.

I reserve the right to change my mind later. :lmao2:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think Byrd is 2222. Neither one could ever help themself from responding to every single solitary comment anyone makes in a thread. Both of their posting styles are long and monotonous. And both of them have a knack for splitting hairs and endlessly droning on about pointless, irrelevant minutiae.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think Byrd is 2222. Neither one could ever help themself from responding to every single solitary comment anyone makes in a thread. Both of their posting styles are long and monotonous. And both of them have a knack for splitting hairs and endlessly droning on about pointless, irrelevant minutiae.
The Professor makes 2222 look like a rocket surgeon.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That’s Jeff Prosser, he’s on the morning show on 1010am in Jax with Dan Hicken. He hates him some Butters and Chimp.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dont think so. 2222 wasnt such a nerd and actually somewhat knowledgeable though terribly misguided.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That’s Jeff Prosser, he’s on the morning show on 1010am in Jax with Dan Hicken. He hates him some Butters and Chimp.
I like him. Need to listen moar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator