FM Radio Host in Jax calls Mac "Butters"

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I dont think so. 2222 wasnt such a nerd and actually somewhat knowledgeable though terribly misguided.
you mean like the time he tried to convince us it wasn't the coach or the offense by claiming he made gifs and dissected every offensive snap to prove it? Yeah...

:nerd:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Okay, you guys have to hear this - go to 29:30. Not only does he call him Butters, he plays a little commercial jingle, "Everyone knows it's Butters!" :lol:

This dude has to read this board. Has to. It's the only place he's ever been called Butters, and was coined by banned member southerngrilling a couple of years ago.

I've got to reach out to this guy.

Discuss.

I listen to the 1010-XL app all the time. He’s called him Butters for a long time. Still think he got it from here, but it’s been a long time, nothing new.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I had some dialogue with them. They claim they've never heard of Gatorchatter.com

Well, if that's true, they can't say that anymore. :dance:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I think Byrd is 2222. Neither one could ever help themself from responding to every single solitary comment anyone makes in a thread. Both of their posting styles are long and monotonous. And both of them have a knack for splitting hairs and endlessly droning on about pointless, irrelevant minutiae.
I disagree. Byrd has a kind of OCD/ contentious edge to his posts I never got from 2222. They're both from the same part of the pumper spectrum, though. Sort of like byrd is 2222's autistic little brother.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I had some dialogue with them. They claim they've never heard of Gatorchatter.com

Whomever is running the GatorChatter twitter account needs to retweet several of their tweets.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not to bust your bubble, Ox, but southerngrilling is very active on UF affairs on Twitter. I learned that last fall after the firing.

Pretty funny, though.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

So where did they get “Butters” from? Sounds like a copyright lawsuit to me...where’s the jackass?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not to bust your bubble, Ox, but southerngrilling is very active on UF affairs on Twitter. I learned that last fall after the firing.

Pretty funny, though.
Why would that burst my bubble?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder how his BBQ sauce company is doing? Bet he's thinking in bankruptcy you get a buyout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb