Not open for further replies.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n123523 said:
@McMurphyESPN: Colorado State’s Jim McElwain not on UF plane to Gainesville, sources told @ESPN

NOW I'M PISSED!!!!!

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well other that Cutcliff he is number one on my list of coaches that would come to UF. Let's be reasonable, every other major conference team has as much money as they need today, so unless there is some special appeal of UF you get an up and coming coach like Urban. You pay somewhat less, spend more on assistants, and give performance bonus to make up the difference. I bet in the 3 mill range with bonus to get to 4 or even more if we are successful.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
ENOUGH PUSSYFOOTING AROUND!!! GO GET MIKE PRICE!!!! IF NOT, JERRY GLANVILLE

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps he needs to tell his team first then come to Gainesville. I still think if Jeremy left and it was a NO it would already hit the wire. And Jeremy would be going to the next location.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, I know he was a successful Offensive Coordinator for Alabama but Lane Kiffin is also a successful Offensive Coordinator for Alabama. Here's your problem. It took Jim McElwain three years to accomplish a decent winning record in the featherweight Mountain West Conference. How long will it take a neophyte head coach to build a winning program in the most powerful conference on the Planet, the SEC? .

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Weird it left an hour earlier. Hopefully its just so he can properly address his team. Presser tommorow or the next day?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n123539 said:
Yes, I know he was a successful Offensive Coordinator for Alabama but Lane Kiffin is also a successful Offensive Coordinator for Alabama. Here's your problem. It took Jim McElwain three years to accomplish a decent winning record in the featherweight Mountain West Conference. How long will it take neophyte coach to build a winning program in the most powerful conference on the Planet, the SEC? .

Hmmmm Geez how long did it take, Dooley, Kiffen, and Bytch Jones.........

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n123393 said:
:wobble: do you whine to just whine? Or do you look at facts before you decide to just go the opposite direction.

Dude, the world is a better place these days. How is disagreeing with you that Freeze is an up and comer, whining? You basically said he was Ron Zook and I think that's pretty far out there. No worries...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n123539 said:
Yes, I know he was a successful Offensive Coordinator for Alabama but Lane Kiffin is also a successful Offensive Coordinator for Alabama. Here's your problem. It took Jim McElwain three years to accomplish a decent winning record in the featherweight Mountain West Conference. How long will it take neophyte coach to build a winning program in the most powerful conference on the Planet, the SEC? .

Not as bad as Tennessee hiring butch Jones who made Cincinnati see a significant drop off when he took over and now has a very similar record to Dooley. Your not in the best position to talk trash about coaching seeing that everyone and their mother turned down the Tennessee job

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n123545 said:
Weird it left an hour earlier. Hopefully its just so he can properly address his team. Presser tommorow or the next day?

Thats what I'm thinking Willis.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Zach Abolverdi@ZachAbolverdi · 1 hr1 hour ago A Colorado State player just tweeted "he gone" to one of his teammates. The player responded with, "just waiting for a team meeting text."

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n123540 said:
Calm the eff down and take your meds.

It was a joke about all of the erratic chatter:shake:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ZachAbolverdi: RT @MattStephens: CSU coaches have been left completely in the dark with this McElwain situation. They're not lying, they know nothing.

@MattStephens: Another charter flight will leave Fort Collins at 1:10 p.m. that's heading to Birmingham. Could be picking up McElwain's kids who attend UA

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Tried to track both UF jets through flightaware.com.....UFAA has the info blocked.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n123563 said:
@ZachAbolverdi: RT @MattStephens: CSU coaches have been left completely in the dark with this McElwain situation. They're not lying, they know nothing.

@MattStephens: Another charter flight will leave Fort Collins at 1:10 p.m. that's heading to Birmingham. Could be picking up McElwain's kids who attend UA

NOW WE ARE TALKING!!!! Seriously, he has to wrap up business with his team before making a presser here... He can't just get on a plane with Foley and leave them high and dry....

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
OK guys I'm taking a break. My wife and job probably hate me lately. Lol.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n123564 said:
Tried to track both UF jets through flightaware.com.....UFAA has the info blocked.

Interesting. They were available for tracking yesterday.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Sure they are just allowing JM to address his Team and Coaches. They aren't going to whisk him away without allowing him to tie up those loose ends. They'll head back and prepare tomorrow's presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator