Fool me once...

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Shame on you... Fool me twice... shame on me...

Fool me 9 years in a row... I am done... After 20 + Years of being a Gator Booster and Season ticket holder I will longer financially contribute these abysmal coaching hires... My season ticket seats are going for immediate sale. I will not renew my season tickets and, I am no longer going to follow my Alma Mater football team...

Kentucky is abysmal and we are worse. If we just made half of the 100 + tackles we missed last night we squeak out an ugly win... Congrats to Kentucky you finally beat one of our idiot coaching hires.. Ron Zook - undefeated vs. Kentucky, Will MooseDump - undefeated vs. Kentucky, Butters - undefeated vs. Kentucky... Dan Mullen 0 - 1 vs. Kentucky... I loved his "it's just one game" post game quote...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Shame on you... Fool me twice... shame on me...

Fool me 9 years in a row... I am done... After 20 + Years of being a Gator Booster and Season ticket holder I will longer financially contribute these abysmal coaching hires... My season ticket seats are going for immediate sale. I will not renew my season tickets and, I am no longer going to follow my Alma Mater football team...

Kentucky is abysmal and we are worse. If we just made half of the 100 + tackles we missed last night we squeak out an ugly win... Congrats to Kentucky you finally beat one of our idiot coaching hires.. Ron Zook - undefeated vs. Kentucky, Will MooseDump - undefeated vs. Kentucky, Butters - undefeated vs. Kentucky... Dan Mullen 0 - 1 vs. Kentucky... I loved his "it's just one game" post game quote...

What else can he say? I didn't want the hire but I am not going to blame him for Mac's players that started this descent last season. I at least want to see him with one of his QBs able to run his system. His recruiting does have me a little nervous right now however.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What else can he say? I didn't want the hire but I am not going to blame him for Mac's players that started this descent last season. I at least want to see him with one of his QBs able to run his system. His recruiting does have me a little nervous right now however.
He can take blame for the loss... his team was unprepared.

My last comments on this game. Moved on...

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why weren’t you mad 9 months ago?
I absolutely was mad 9 months ago, I thought the hire sucked. I listened to his opening press conference and liked what he said regarding understanding the expectations, etc. and begrudgingly decided to renew my season tickets... will not happen again...

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I absolutely was mad 9 months ago, I thought the hire sucked. I listened to his opening press conference and liked what he said regarding understanding the expectations, etc. and begrudgingly decided to renew my season tickets... will not happen again...
I only remember 3-4 people saying this was a poor hire. Donkey, myself and I don’t recall the others. Most were ok with the hire.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll always be a Gator and I’ll always follow the games. That said, I understand not wanting to support the program financially until we see the administration do the same.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No, a lot of people have the I hate it or I don't like it view, but we are stuck with it.
It’s one thing several months after the hire but not immediately at the hire, or especially before the hire.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I only remember 3-4 people saying this was a poor hire. Donkey, myself and I don’t recall the others. Most were ok with the hire.

There was way more than 3 or 4 people that hated this hire on this board. You guys might've been the most vocal about it.

So I guess we'll be looking for a new coach again in 2 years. It seems inevitable. There's no way Mullen is pulling us out of this mess. Foley really ****ed us. Muschamp + mcelwain made UF into vandy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I only remember Slevin being pro Mullinz. Almost no one else.

And Rog, but he doesn't really count.

Boss and 81 are just brainless pumpers who support anyone and everyone.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
I remember hearing Laura Rutledge saying she thought our coach would be Mullen. Me, NFW

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb