Fooley's Statement for the Mob

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Florida Athletic Director Jeremy Foley said Monday his plan is to evaluate the Gators’ progress throughout the season before coming to a conclusion about Muschamp’s future.

“At the beginning of the season we said we would evaluate the season as it plays out,’’ Foley said. “We will continue to do so. Our sole focus right now is supporting our coaching staff and players as they prepare for Georgia.”

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Just saw that flash across the wire. Nothing we can do about it and nothing we say will change it. Guess I'll just hope for more wins and the season to come to a close without anymore really embarrassing losses.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fire him or atleast put together a search committee for the next coach. Someone has to be held accountable

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The conclusion was smacking Foley upside the head since losing to Georgia Southern at home. Not our fault he's being as stubborn as the coach he hired.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not exactly toting the "Gets the Whole Season" line. Lots of wiggle room with that. His photo from Zach the other night is like the old expression. A picture is worth a 1000 words. In WM's case millions.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
You guys know what this means? If by some miracle he beats Ugly and Clown U...theres a chance he's back.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
chferg;n85630 said:
You guys know what this means? If by some miracle he beats Ugly and Clown U...theres a chance he's back.
well since there is no way in hell that happens, we are safe

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n85630 said:

That would indeed be a miracle.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n85630 said:

This...he's out of his mind. He needs to be checked out. Seems quite odd he's being so stubborn.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well at least it simplifies things. My Saturdays just became freed up for the rest of the season.

I'll take my children to EKU, as I always do. But will probably leave after the first overtime.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n85642 said:
Well at least it simplifies things. My Saturdays just became freed up for the rest of the season.

I'll take my children to EKU, as I always do. But will probably leave after the first overtime.

:lol:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Why worry about it, if we get blown out by Ugly I fully expect the heckling and booing in the Swamp will be unreal. lol

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If Mushdawg were the band director, we would be trying to march sideways with no instruments and Foley would think everything is lovely......In my humble opinion this is lowest point of Gator football since they lost to Rollins College 100 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator