Football dorms

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our facilities are a damned disgrace. We pour donations, fees and tax dollars into that place and it all goes to salaries (mostly for people who work 3-6 hours a week) and endowments.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well cinder block may not look good, but in fact if I were in a dorm with loud people around me I would prefer cinder block to dry wall. I would also guess that a block wall costs more than a stud and dry wall wall.
LOUD bro. Many echoes.

It's more expensive today. But wasn't back in the 1930s or whenever that fine tenement was erected.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Our facilities are a damned disgrace. We pour donations, fees and tax dollars into that place and it all goes to salaries (mostly for people who work 3-6 hours a week) and endowments.

Link?

Who are these people working 3-6 hours a week and eating up all the donations, fees and tax dollars?

Is there any kind of anything to back up this statement?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
College professors.

And dipshyts like you who work at UAA.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LOUD bro. Many echoes.

It's more expensive today. But wasn't back in the 1930s or whenever that fine tenement was erected.

Most football players live in Keys or Springs with private quad bedrooms, 2 baths and full kitchen with new stainless appliances and new HD TVs.

WTF is wrong with that?

Nautigator

Founding Member
Level 11.5 Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Reminds me of Yon Hall back in the day. It had cinder block walls between the rooms.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:mac:
You basically just insulted the entire faculty and staff at UF - well done.........
tenor.gif

:bart:

Steve Carlson

Jan 10, 2017
The dorms/apts from mac's tweet are the suites in keys dorm where most underclassmen stay. You can see it on some of the players snapchats from time to time. Lemons room doesn't seem to be one of those suites. I could see it as a punishment for getting in trouble his senior year of HS but I'm not sure about that. Most players move into off campus apartments that are very nice after their freshmen years and their scholarships help pay for off campus rent

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, maybe you are onto something here, but you overshot the mark. :lol:
2014officespace4.gif

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Reminds me of Yon Hall back in the day. It had cinder block walls between the rooms.

As does Tolbert, now if you think that is not appropriate you can put whatever you desire over it. For me it was quite fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator