For all you 90’s kids

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry Sparky, but I just read the thread title and went looking. This is all I could find

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell is surge?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Only the most douche of people drink surge.... Sparky was probably a big fan of Tab too...

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Along about the time Surge came out, we were able to get drink machines in the weight room and gym that dispensed Powerade. As I recall, there was a concern from adults, parents, etc. about the high caffeine content and adverse affects on the adolescent consumers. We had a faculty meeting around that time and when the principal asked if anyone had any concerns, one of our female staff members stood up and exclaimed "these kids are wild enough without us selling them that 'PowerSurge' in the PE and weight classes. After all, we were in rural south Georgia and this wasn't the first time that a mix up like that based on lack of information or understanding occurred. As soon as the horse laughing ceased, I believe they euthanized her. Haven't thought about Surge in a long time.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Had a teammate in high school that drank so much of it one night he thought he was having a heart attack. Went to the ER and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator