For those on the West Coast

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is tomorrow's game going to be televised out here? I get the SEC Network, but for some reason they're airing Arkansas' game at 1 PM (4 ET) instead of our game. :headshake:Am I gonna have to catch it online?

granitegator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
heversle;n42868 said:
Is tomorrow's game going to be televised out here? I get the SEC Network, but for some reason they're airing Arkansas' game at 1 PM (4 ET) instead of our game. :headshake:Am I gonna have to catch it online?
the guide on tv shows Arkansas game...but the dish website says Gator game so guess we'll have to wait and see

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
heversle;n42868 said:
I'm on comcast, and I have 2 "SEC Network Alternate Channel" on my channel lineup...maybe there?

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
fyi for west coasters- the weather forecast is bleak. hope it changes. woke up to well formed red cells and green precipitations mass around perry steinhatchee and above us in north, northeast fla, and south ga.

Here is the UF weather forecast, which I find usually up to date

Today Widespread showers and isolated thunderstorms in the morning... Then numerous showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Highs in the lower 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent.

Tonight Mostly cloudy. Numerous showers and isolated thunderstorms in the evening... Then scattered showers after midnight. Locally heavy rainfall possible in the evening. Lows in the lower 70s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Noon shows about a 100% chance so maybe having the game at 4pm will pay off today.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In the morning papers in Cali they said either game, checked my Direct tv and it's switched to showing the Florida game so who knows?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Directv in San Diego shows the UF game on SEC network.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Where do you go to watch games on the left coast? Starbucks?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
Where do you go to watch games on the left coast? Starbucks?
I usually go over to your mom's house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb