Recruiting Former #1 Overall 5⭐️ WR Demetris Robertson now sniffing butts

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017

UGA and Bama are the favorites to land his services, supposedly. Like Jefferson and Grimes he could be available to play immediately in the fall.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
To refresh everyone’s memory, a couple of years ago Robertson was the #1 WR recruit in the country.

I’m expecting UGA to be his destination.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That's OK. He can go to Alabama. We don't want any of those Berkley commies polluting our ranks. Next thing you know he'll have everyone kneeling during the National Anthem.

:grin:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As for now, he's sucking on a Mylar blanket in a detention center. One doesn't secede from Cal.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
If UGA is paying players like many people are speculating then wouldn't it be hypothetically possible that UGA could use the same system of bagmen to pull off a high profile transfer like this one? :scratchchin:

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
If UGA is paying players like many people are speculating then wouldn't it be hypothetically possible that UGA could use the same system of bagmen to pull off a high profile transfer like this one? :scratchchin:
They already have 2 5* Wr's for next season committed why go after a transfer and possibly cause one of the commits to decide to go elsewhere.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
They already have 2 5* Wr's for next season committed why go after a transfer and possibly cause one of the commits to decide to go elsewhere.

Good recruiters stockpile talent at every position every single year. Plus one of those guys has fallen quite a bit. One of their WR’s fell to a 4⭐️. Georgia did not get a 5⭐️ WR this year. If Robertson could play next year and then graduate in 2 years why not bring him in now? Especially since he was the #1 overall WR in the country 2 years ago.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he can get some reps at LB'er!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Seems odd to me that the top WR would go as cross the country for a never was and never will be program. USC? Sure. But Cal?

He’s a smart kid. If I remember correctly, GT was in the mix as well.

But he’s talented and will have an impact wherever he lands. So I’m a little concerned he may choose one “never was never will be” program for another closer to home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb