Former TAMU receiver hacks random jogger to death with machete

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Um... Black dude uses a machete to kill random white dude... Hello, hate crime?

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dude is effing nuts. Some of the comments on the article are pretty funny though.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJ;n296854 said:
We have serious problems with mental health in this country. And we do a piss poor job of identifying it and managing it.

Easy fix......Lock em up. If somebody exhibits unusual behavior lock them up.
I was approached a little over a year ago by someone asking for money at a store, when I said "**** you, Dirtbag get a job", they went into "crazy mode".....Less than 2 seconds later they became deeply religious and prayed to God while speaking softly into the barrel of my 40 cal auto.....Talk about amazing reform.....

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n297058 said:
I was approached a little over a year ago by someone asking for money at a store, when I said "**** you, Dirtbag get a job", they went into "crazy mode".....Less than 2 seconds later they became deeply religious and prayed to God while speaking softly into the barrel of my 40 cal auto.....Talk about amazing reform.....

Why am I only moderately surprised by your actions?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;297058 said:

:rolleyes:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Always have to laugh at the vapidness of the comment "We've got a real problem with X in this country".

Concrete should have held hands with his assailant and sung Kumbaya. Criminals fear Kumbaya.

What good is all that running if you can't outrun a dude with a loaded, semi-automatic machete. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator