Former UF players speak out about Urban Meyer

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
The kid wasn't even enrolled yet at MSU when that happened, much less in Starkville even. He was still at home. That's a very weak connecting line to try & draw as an example in this discussion.

I'm not condoning his actions that were misdemeanors, by any measure. But this isn't comparable to the main OP issue much less speak to Mullen and how he views the same.
Wtf? Yes it is. He beat a woman on video. Quit excusing because Mullen is the coach now. They could've dismissed like we've done signers before. Mullen dodged questions and Stricklin made excuses. It's the exact same thing. They knew about it and not only let him enroll, Mullen said he's great to have him as a part of the family.

Last edited:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wtf? Yes it is. He beat a woman on video. Quit excusing because Mullen is the coach now. They could've dismissed like we've done signers before. Mullen dodged questions and Stricklin made excuses. It's the exact same thing. They knew about it and not only let him enroll, Mullen said he's great to have him as a part of the family.
That kid was in HS, not even a student at MSU at the time. Object all you wish, it still doesn't change the facts of the matter. Try again.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
That kid was in HS, not even a student at MSU at the time. Object all you wish, it still doesn't change the facts of the matter. Try again.

It was also one of those Section 8 housing project brawls that probably happen about daily. The kid deserves a second chance. This ain’t Dalvin Cook cold-cocking a woman at age 21.

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
Mike Leach locks players in closets

I've been locked in closets a-lot and I can tell you there are good closets and there are BAD closets...
One of the good ones is the one where the people outside's muscles are exploding.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator