Four Fingers Deep

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So the in depth "fanny-slap" is a practice they practice at Grabsome U? Wait, it wasn't a bud-butt he's always
been close to; this was a stranger from anutter school.?? It wasn't a quarterback's sack either though it was a
tickled behind the line of screamage. Understandable my azz.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I can't read the tweet on my work computer....??

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not what I expected based on the thread title.

Alex.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't read the tweet on my work computer....??

Probably for the best.

Clemson player basically defends a little butt play. Says that it's normal. It's a good way to cut the seriousness of the game. By sticking fingers in people's butts.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Is there some reason why Wilkins wasn't suspended for this? He wasn't "playing around", he was trying to hurt him by grabbing his junk, pretty much the dirtiest thing you can do. Why is nothing being done about this?

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Is there some reason why Wilkins wasn't suspended for this? He wasn't "playing around", he was trying to hurt him by grabbing his junk, pretty much the dirtiest thing you can do. Why is nothing being done about this?

Because the Buckeye wide receiver liked it.

Alex.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
maybe Sas can add to the discussion. Weird.
There were guys who messed around and did cup checks and ass slaps, things like that, but I don't recall anyone straight up fingering a guy's bunghole. Me personally, I didn't get involved in all that. The most pranksterish thing I ever did was during practice, I'd walk up to someone who was holding a football, slap it out of their hand, say, "Ball security," and keep walking.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
"Cup check" with a baseball in HS wasn't an uncommon thing, and the Percy Harvin ass-slap wasn't uncommon either...but that was high school, and that was 30-ish years ago, and if you even pretended to grab a guys junk - you got your ass beat.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There were guys who messed around and did cup checks and ass slaps, things like that, but I don't recall anyone straight up fingering a guy's bunghole. Me personally, I didn't get involved in all that. The most pranksterish thing I ever did was during practice, I'd walk up to someone who was holding a football, slap it out of their hand, say, "Ball security," and keep walking.
According to Boulware you're a 'loser who didn't have any friends when you played the game'. :lol:
I'd want to be a 'loser' as well if it meant keeping guys from grabbing my junk/ass.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The most pranksterish thing I ever did was during practice, I'd walk up to someone who was holding a football, slap it out of their hand, say, "Ball security," and keep walking.

images

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Yeah, and it wasn't one of his buddies. He reached through to the privates of a member of the other team. I just can't believe that is normal. I know a lot of things happen inside a pile of guys, but that was different. He was just grabbing the guys family jewels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.