Fowler to enter NFL draft

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n109911 said:
I hope he doesn't reduce his effort at the end for fear of injury.

Yeah, that's a good point. Hasn't he been injured some during games already?

Seems like I read he was planning on leaving anyway.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n110650 said:
yep! anyone that openly criticize mr.foley should find a program they like

Dumazz!!!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n110107 said:
Morrison leaving would be an emotional decision. Mid to late round pick. You never know what teams are looking for and he's been productive this year. Whether you like his talent or not, all it takes is 1 team to take a shot on him.

Morrison? I will take about any bet he wont get drafted if he comes out. That would just be a crazy decision on his part. There are a ton of LB's that are more in the mold of what the NFL is looking for. His only chance to make a team would be to stick because of ST.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gator Fever;n111179 said:
Morrison? I will take about any bet he wont get drafted if he comes out. That would just be a crazy decision on his part. There are a ton of LB's that are more in the mold of what the NFL is looking for. His only chance to make a team would be to stick because of ST.

I think he's also overlooking his character issues. Not the worst kid in the world, but we saw how he handled "fame" with his bouncer attack in the Spring of 2013. Then the barking just over a year ago. And now, he's seen on a nationally televised game punching a VU player, where commentators were in agreement that he should be tossed. If he thinks NFL teams are going to just brush over that for a mid-level player, he's out of his mind.

KC mentioned Dee Webb as a comparison, and I think that's about right. There's talent there, and some potential. But add that to a poor attitude, and you're beyond "a dime a dozen". No one is going to risk big money on him. His best chance would be to come back, create some distance between those instances, and improve his stock.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n111215 said:
I think he's also overlooking his character issues. Not the worst kid in the world, but we saw how he handled "fame" with his bouncer attack in the Spring of 2013. Then the barking just over a year ago. And now, he's seen on a nationally televised game punching a VU player, where commentators were in agreement that he should be tossed. If he thinks NFL teams are going to just brush over that for a mid-level player, he's out of his mind.

KC mentioned Dee Webb as a comparison, and I think that's about right. There's talent there, and some potential. But add that to a poor attitude, and you're beyond "a dime a dozen". No one is going to risk big money on him. His best chance would be to come back, create some distance between those instances, and improve his stock.

True - even if he had 6th/7th round talent that would probably drop him to free agency. These kids let these agents fool them into thinking they will 100% be drafted when it isn't reality many times.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Im amazed every year at some of the guys from our team that go pro when they have no business doing so.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n111219 said:
Im amazed every year at some of the guys from our team that go pro when they have no business doing so.

I don't think we saw a lot of that with previous coaches. Usually they stick around unless their draft status dictates the early move. For some reason these past few years it seems more players than usual have been in a hurry to get out of town. :scratchchin:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Now it is sounding like Morrison will probably stay but Humphries and Jones will declare for the draft. I hope Bullard decides to stay.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gator Fever;111789 said:
Now it is sounding like Morrison will probably stay but Humphries and Jones will declare for the draft. I hope Bullard decides to stay.
Good for him. He will be happy he did

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n111789 said:
Humphries? He better pray no one sees his game film.

And he still looks like he needs to add 50 lbs.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Law98gator;111811 said:
Gator Fever;n111789 said:
What game film. Feels like he's only played a few meaningful snaps

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n111814 said:
Originally posted by Law98gator

Originally posted by Gator Fever View Post

Ain't this the truth.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;111811 said:

And he still looks like he needs to add 50 lbs.

We haven't had a top flight tackle in over a decade. Hopefully Sharpe will be that.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n111814 said:

Meaningful snaps would insinuate he actually blocked somebody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.