Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And shockingly, FSU's O-line is still better than ours...:facepalm:

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Bama is going to hurt some QBs this year. The only joy I got out of today was Fsu losing.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
FSU's o-line was pretty bad last year. I know it was Bama but they still looked pretty bad tonight. Bama was hitting DF every single time he dropped back.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Regardless of his hairdo, I hate to see the guy get hurt.

Honestly, I don't give a fcvk! I'm not looking to see guys paralyzed from the game, I'm not looking for guys to leave the game with a permanent limp from a hit...but I really don't care if he has a broken rib, a sprained MCL or a hang nail. As far as I'm concerned, that's the same as having a sore pzzy. Put some Vagisel on it and suck it up you effeminate, man bun wearing Nole buttercup!! You didn't hear Danny crying after the BS in '96...nor did you hear any Nole fans defending him, did you???

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I don't give a fcvk! I'm not looking to see guys paralyzed from the game, I'm not looking for guys to leave the game with a permanent limp from a hit...but I really don't care if he has a broken rib, a sprained MCL or a hang nail. As far as I'm concerned, that's the same as having a sore pzzy. Put some Vagisel on it and suck it up you effeminate, man bun wearing Nole buttercup!! You didn't hear Danny crying after the BS in '96...nor did you hear any Nole fans defending him, did you???
giphy.gif

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Looked like a blown knee from what I could see but I don't know really. Frankly with the beating he took behind that awful line last season I'm surprised it took this long.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Nole or not, I feel bad for the kid. He's tough as nails and this could cost him an NFL career.

I feel bad for him, but not his team, his douche coach, the corrupt administration, his teachers who change his grades, the police who ignore rapes and other crimes, their dumb azz fans, or even that stupid horse they ride in.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Honestly, I take no joy in a player getting injured, even if he's a Nole. That's still someone kids out there. They'll still throw a backup out there that will outshine anything we put out on the field, same will go for Georgia or anybody else for that matter.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I take no joy in a player getting injured, even if he's a Nole. That's still someone kids out there. They'll still throw a backup out there that will outshine anything we put out on the field, same will go for Georgia or anybody else for that matter.
I would take joy in seeing Jameis get injured. Is that wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator