Francois is hurt

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Even with these steps, there is a minimum of 3 months until return of normal daily activities, and 4-6 months until sports should be resumed. While most people heal completely from a patellar tendon surgery, there can be long-term weakness even with a successful repair.

Yep. I had a patellar tear and a popliteal cyst from going too heavy on squats in high school. Insurance wouldn't cover surgery so I live with it (I'm 33). It's mostly healed as far as I can tell but every now and then my knee will buckle out of nowhere and almost take me to the ground. I can't be real active or it gets really weak and sore. Sucks.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't, but the podcast I watched earlier said he was seen in a boot and on crutches today. And no, I'm not joking, nor were they.
Thanks, was hoping it was just cramps, but that's too much caution for cramps

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. I had a patellar tear and a popliteal cyst from going too heavy on squats in high school. Insurance wouldn't cover surgery so I live with it (I'm 33). It's mostly healed as far as I can tell but every now and then my knee will buckle out of nowhere and almost take me to the ground. I can't be real active or it gets really weak and sore. Sucks.
Wait till you're 63

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Really sucks for the kid. I don't feel bad for FSU, but I definitely feel for DF. Other than signing with the Noles and wearing a manbun there isn't anything he has done to make me dislike him and I never want to see something like that happen to a 20 year old kid.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Sorry for Francois being injured and sorry for Alabama being a Monster again.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Sad that he is out for the season. Also sad that they will only need 3 points to beat the Gators this year. That is, when you combine their great defense with the Gators' offense, I don't see the Gators getting many points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator