Franks’ development has players confident in Florida’s offense

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
So far all we really know for sure about Franks is that he is tall.

01313_2pjDTY0QKEd_600x450.jpg

"I KNOW THAT SO FAR HE HASN'T SHOWN SQUAT,
BUT LOOK AT HOW NICE AND TALL!"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, being tall and never creating a turnover is really all that matters. Punt or DIE!

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I don't even think pumpers believe this fluff until it actually happens.
I would hope not. Same old hype. Everything was stacked in his favor just like LDR the year before. He did look better throwing the ball than he did in the All Star game if that's a consulation and better than last years scrimmage. "But we've got high hopes...high in the apple pie hopes."

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I would hope not. Same old hype. Everything was stacked in his favor just like LDR the year before. He did look better throwing the ball than he did in the All Star game if that's a consulation and better than last years scrimmage. "But we've got high hopes...high in the apple pie hopes."

As a self-proclaimed pumper, I'm happy to hear good news rather than no news or bad news. However, I agree that we need to see it against quality competition before believing it.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Off Season Fluff........ nothing to see here, move along.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
As a self-proclaimed pumper, I'm happy to hear good news rather than no news or bad news. However, I agree that we need to see it against quality competition before believing it.
Well, we can certainly use the sunshine even though we are desperate for rain. Mac continues to say saving Frank's redshirt was the way to go. What a putz. He should have been thrown to the wolves last year but instead, he will end up Wolverine bait this year.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Well, we can certainly use the sunshine even though we are desperate for rain. Mac continues to say saving Frank's redshirt was the way to go. What a putz. He should have been thrown to the wolves last year but instead, he will end up Wolverine bait this year.

I fear you are correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb