Franks named starter for Michigan game

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
too little too late. it's becoming increasingly apparent to even the Pumpers that the program is in shambles. we're two twisted ankles at the right position from being 4 and 8 again. there's a pretty decent chance that we're going to have star players indicted.

I didn't believe it was possible for him to get fired at the end of this year but I'm starting to see the light.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
This is good news. If he is our future and our coaches think he's the best, let him go at it. um is a big deal for an early game. When the gators pull it off with 10 players suspended, we will have a starting QB; why not Felipe?

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Smacks of an attempt to change the conversation. At least we will have a much better idea about Franks by Saturday evening.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Really perfect situation.

No pressure to win now that everyone is out. Get's big game experience while not playing an SEC opponent. Should be ready to go when SEC play rolls around.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was clamoring for Zaire, but hopefully this means that Franks has progressed and practiced well. We'll see if he's a gamer when the bullets start flying. Mac trusts that he can get the job done. This should be good for his confidence. In Feleipe we trust!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This scares me some but hopefully he has figured things out. I just hope Mac is flexible if the situation calls for it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Smacks of an attempt to change the conversation. At least we will have a much better idea about Franks by Saturday evening.
the good news is that butter is getting fired this year is a realistic possibility. that should make everyone smile. A chance that finally righting the program.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
the good news is that butter is getting fired this year is a realistic possibility. that should make everyone smile. A chance that finally righting the program.

You literally just said the same thing a few posts ago. You're a one trick donkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.