Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
15/21 for 166 yards and 1 td.
16 carries for 36 yards and 2 tds.

That's something to really brag about. Heisman here we come. :confused:

veroG8tr

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2014
Fans shouldn’t boo players...coaches and bad play calling yes...18-21 year old kids...classless.

I hate when the grownups that boo these kids have the nerve to tell said kids to act like grownups.

Franks has lost the fan base ( those that actually pay attention) He is a self absorbed punk with no reason to be cocky. He is not a top tier college QB and will have a long and prosperous life selling insurance and doing a podcast.

#thedropback

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
It was totally stupid, but the criticism from all directions is clearly getting in his head. I just hope he channels it for motivation.

I’m not losing sleep over it.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Clearly his head doesn’t portend QB greatness. Hope he proves me wrong.

The reference to Del Rio’s tweet made me sick. What a jerk. I like Franks’ response, but it bothered me that he even looks at that crap.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've come to the conclusion that not only can he not reign it in, he doesn't want to.

FF plays his best when he imagines it being him against the world. I think he manufactures this stuff to motivate himself.

Some athletes are that way.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I like the way he used the motivation to run harder today. But the kid is obviously a moron. I love him because he's a Gator. But he's not smart. Shushing your own crowd because you're getting booed is seriously dumb for a bunch of reasons. He's still pretty young. Maybe he'll figure out how to act more like Tebow and less like Del Rio.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

The reference to Del Rio’s tweet made me sick. What a jerk. I like Franks’ response, but it bothered me that he even looks at that crap.

He’s 20. Nobody should be surprised. These days, “shocked” is the term to use if a kid DOESN’T pay attention to social media.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dumb move but he is 20 years old and entitled...

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015

Yeah that was classless by LDR.i Understand you have podcast kid and the only way to get hits is to be controversial but it’s in bad taste to crap on a guy you played with LAST YEAR, and who you couldn’t beat out despite the head coach having your nuts sqaurely logged in his throat. Just try your best not to be a Twitter troll man

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We played with more passion and intensity today. Everyone did. If that's what it takes for the players to motivate themselves, bring it on.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What a bunch of tools. Playing against the Dawgs doesn't get them fired up, but they're pissed off at the fans for calling it like it is? Classic loser mentality.
I think last week was the intensity problem week, not two weeks ago. We looked flat. We shot ourselves in the foot against UGA.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Ruh roh, Perine did it too. Y’all gonna jump all over him too?

Maybe he was shushing Franks shush?

Booing coaching decisions like keeping Frank’s in or calling pass plays for him are free game. Question is how do players know that fans aren’t booing them? Just say no to booing anyone other than refs and other teams dirty play..

Oh, and Franks should learn how not to make even good things look bad..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.