Frazier declares for NBA Draft

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Per @DarrenHeitner (don't know who he is).

Mentioned a while back that I was told that Frazier and BD didn't get along..guess that was true.

Now Walker will go overseas and our scholarship issue will be resolved. Still sucks to lose Fraz!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJay26;n198309 said:
Per @DarrenHeitner (don't know who he is).

Mentioned a while back that I was told that Frazier and BD didn't get along..guess that was true.

Now Walker will go overseas and our scholarship issue will be resolved. Still sucks to lose Fraz!

You sure Walker leaves. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays after dropping in the NBA's eyes this season.

Any chance Frazier could get drafted by an NBA team?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Walker will go overseas is what I'm told but that could change. He hates school and needs $$ for his family.

Frazier is 2nd round at best IMO unless he develops other areas of his game (driving to the basket especially)

Dec 10, 2014
Gator Fever;n198322 said:
Any chance Frazier could get drafted by an NBA team?

No. I don't really mind this loss. He reminds me of Brett Nelson who underperformed more and more every year.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The loss of Walker and Frazier will create lack of continuity. I know this year was bad but I would expect another rough season next year.

I think Billy leaving is a distinct possibility. He's looking at a 2 year project and with Cal owning the SEC for the most part. Hmmmm.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
He could go second round. Too bad, he could have had a decent senior year.

:bye:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We NEED DFS to come back. I think we could be solid next year with Egbunu and Francis as well as a healthy Devon

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looking at some of the draft sites it appears both are borderline late 2nd round picks to free agents. I guess Walker is still being graded on his possible potential.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Well I guess we are set for another ****ty year next season thanks to Billy. No one player on our team can hit more than 20% from 3 unless Francis, Stone, Allen are amazing shooters (not likely) or DFS (doubt he comes back) stays.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Walker, I would think, will jump. He still has potential for the NBA which will only lower his stock if he spends another year with us not developing furether.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They should both go if they are both slated to be drafted. This isn't the NFL. If you're going to get drafted then go.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good luck to Frazier. I believe we will actual be better next year. Frazier was a liability on defense and his offense was not very good.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
A lot of unknowns for next year's team. I doubt Billy would leave the team with this much uncertainty. If this group of players can become great then he may leave.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Though he did have one of the best games by a Gator ever. (Play it on mute)

[video=youtube;rzfS5i0-Hn4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzfS5i0-Hn4[/video]

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see either MFII or CW getting drafted - they both had disappointing years. More power to them if they want to take their chances. I don't know how much better we'll be next year if we don't shake things up a little, and losing Horford and Kurtz, and Edwards (two walk-ons and a one year transfer) is not really shaking things up. From what I've heard, both Francis and Allen can light it up, so they can fill in for MFII, and Egbunu could more than fill in for CWs absence. We desperately need DFS back - if he leaves, then consider it a rebuilding year. We also need our PGs to get some help and learn how to shoot better, from the floor and FT line. Also, from what I understand, Allen hasn't even signed yet and was apparently waiting for the scholarship space. Hope he signs soon with MFII announcing for the draft.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
See ya, Pal. Hope the D League treats you well.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think somebody takes a flyer on MF in the second round if he blows it up in workouts. He can't create his own shot. But he'll end up being a scoring machine in the NBA if he can stay healthy and they have somebody who can feed him the ball. He'll need to work off screens tirelessly (like Reggie Miller).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator