Freaking Mizzou!

g8rgolfer

Nov 18, 2014
Why does Mizzou get no respect? I get it ... I cant stand that they just joined the SEC and they are already hanging 2 SEC East banners for football ... but I have to be honest, I think they have a pretty decent team this year. I think the UGA game was a fluke ... but it happened. I am not sure they will be able to beat Bama or Miss St in the SEC Championship but after watching them the last few weeks ... I wouldn't count them out.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n118341 said:
Pretty amazing how far they've ridden that D-line. Letting Maty Mauk beat you is inexcusable.

Mauk is a joke, but they learned early to limit his passing (similar to the playcalling here), not make mistakes, and have a good defense to carry you.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n118333 said:
Before we start writing anyone off as a joke this is the same Staff that and some of the same players were finished #5 in the nation last year going 12-2. This years team is 10-2 and will probably getting beaten down by Alabama. But after a injury riddled 2012, they did what our staff couldn't do and prove it was a fluke. They were #17 going into this game, and will most likely be higher after Saturday. Part of their success is from our underachieving staff. But Georgia is still the underachiever it always is. USCe as taken the place of the consistantly unconsistent Tennesse. Kentucky and Vanderbilt can't decide who wants to be a bottom feeder or a middling program. The difference is we are supposed to be the Alabama of the East, and the last 5 years we beat ourselves before the other team gets a chance. Don't be joking about a team that has been performing where we have complete $hit the bed. They did what we couldn't be consistant from week to week and win the division that should have been ours.

This sums up the situation fairly accurately. They beat an Arkansas team that was on a roll and playing their best ball of the season. They deserve to be in Atlanta.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They won more division games than the rest of the East. That's the way it is. UF had its chance but Shat the bed. Now they can go to ATL and get their @$$ beating from Little Nicky.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
g8rgolfer;n118347 said:
Why does Mizzou get no respect? I get it ... I cant stand that they just joined the SEC and they are already hanging 2 SEC East banners for football ... but I have to be honest, I think they have a pretty decent team this year. I think the UGA game was a fluke ... but it happened. I am not sure they will be able to beat Bama or Miss St in the SEC Championship but after watching them the last few weeks ... I wouldn't count them out.

They lost to Friggin Indiana

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
How can any Gator ever root for the leg humpers? I hope they lose by five touchdowns today.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Any day the spirits of dogs are crushed is a GOOD day. Missouri brought misery to uga and it is all good. Go Tech.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hate UGAly. I'm a Tech Fan today!

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
Way to hang Missou! I don't even know anyone from Missouri, but I do know a bunch from UGa land. No way I wanted them to have anything
to yack about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.