From a sunshine pumper

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I think the Muschamp era is, barring a miracle (or miracles) about over. But that was a clutch throw. Bama by 20 plus next week

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think being so stubborn about Driskel starting will seal his fate probably.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I did think Treon should have played some. Robinson and the RB were damned good tonite.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We will be easy to defend how we are playing. Bama wont let Robinson run free in space like that

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Feels like a loss. Makes you wonder how bad the rest of the way will be with the schedule we face. When will the WM era end so we can start building a winning program again?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Take UGA out of the Dickey era and we are a damned good team then. Dooley owned Doug.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
When a win feels like a loss...great fight in the kids. Our head coach is just not up to the task. It's sad at this point. He's just not good enough. Someone needs to make the tough decision and move on.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n49657 said:
Feels like a loss. Makes you wonder how bad the rest of the way will be with the schedule we face. When will the WM era end so we can start building a winning program again?

Foley will not pull the trigger unless we hit 4 losses probably

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
MJMGator;n49657 said:

Foley will not pull the trigger unless we hit 4 losses probably
Very sad...someone pull the plug already...dead man walking...

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I think we can have a decent year. But the off line has to stay healthy. Def, has to be more consistent. Driskel has to make more plays. Treon needs to play. We easily could have lost to UK at home but we won.
Maybe we get better on offense. But past performance does not make me real confident. What is that guy at NC ST doing? ;)

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am a huge pumper and even I can't defend that mess. Crazy enough I don't blame WM because the defense was nasty. UK had some big offensive plays because of picture perfect passes and catches. Nothing you can do about that. Defense got a little tired in the second half too. The glaring problem is JD. Sucks that WM will probably lose his job because of JD's qb play. If Treon had the same amount of experience as JD, we would have DESTROYED UK. The game plan was in place to step on their throat but JD missed pass after pass. I mean we had to scaled back the playbook because JD was struggling so bad. siiiighhhhhhh

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
the_alphagator1906 said:
I am a huge pumper and even I can't defend that mess. Crazy enough I don't blame WM because the defense was nasty. UK had some big offensive plays because of picture perfect passes and catches. Nothing you can do about that. Defense got a little tired in the second half too. The glaring problem is JD. Sucks that WM will probably lose his job because of JD's qb play. If Treon had the same amount of experience as JD, we would have DESTROYED UK. The game plan was in place to step on their throat but JD missed pass after pass. I mean we had to scaled back the playbook because JD was struggling so bad. siiiighhhhhhh
KY scored a lot of points on our boy's D in the second half.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
the_alphagator1906;n49775 said:

Not sure we have the same salty defense any more

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's feels so good to finally get a squadron of receivers installed only to have a QB after 4 years absent any touch and timing.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
88drgator said:
the_alphagator1906;n49775 said:

Not sure we have the same salty defense any more
If offense didn't leave our defense on the field for so long they would. Defense was playing good tonight, the plan was to step on UK's throat early and often. Well, qb doesn't complete pass after pass, then game plan changes and defense is put into tough situations. UK made some picture perfect plays tonight, give them credit but our defense was fine.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just hoping Kentucky is way better than we are giving them credit for.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
I'm just hoping Kentucky is way better than we are giving them credit for.
A little - they may win 4 or 5 this season

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator