From a sunshine pumper

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
Gator Fever;n50002 said:
Our offense looked much better last season in this KY game until we started just running Jones into the D line the whole 2nd half of the game last season.

Last year's first half or this year's second half and overtimes offensively? If you say last year's first half, you're just wanting something to bitch about.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
601Gator;n50004 said:
Last year's first half or this year's second half and overtimes offensively? If you say last year's first half, you're just wanting something to bitch about.

And you're just wanting to drink the kool-aid, regardless?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator;n50004 said:

No I am saying in the 1st half we looked better than this game - we didn't in the 2nd half because we just ran it right up the middle most downs the rest of that game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
MJMGator;n49657 said:
Feels like a loss. Makes you wonder how bad the rest of the way will be with the schedule we face. When will the WM era end so we can start building a winning program again?

Foley will not pull the trigger unless we hit 4 losses probably
I see 6 or 7.

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
88drgator said:
601Gator;n50004 said:

And you're just wanting to drink the kool-aid, regardless?
Compare yardage, points, first downs, whatever you want and tell me about some kool-aid.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator said:
Go back and look at the wins from teams like UF against USC in 06, Alabama against UT in 09, Auburn against Mississippi State in 10, I mean the list goes on and on and on of wins against lesser teams that could have gone either way that saved their season. This will prove to be a HUGE win for us later this season. Watch.
This was foreboding of what's to come starting with an ass whooping next week. Or will some of you scream morala victory if we lose by less than ten? Disgusting.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ReelGatorDoc said:
That was a must win for Muschamp...no coach gets to stay after losing to KY and Ga Southern and UGA everytime
and vandy...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator;n50054 said:
Compare yardage, points, first downs, whatever you want and tell me about some kool-aid.
I admire your optimism. I really do. However, I just picture this guy every time you post:

:bob:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
601Gator;n50054 said:
I admire your optimism. I really do. However, I just picture this guy every time you post:

Wasn't he one of the guys last year after every loss telling everyone how next week was going to be different and we were all just bad fans for stating the obvious? Cool story, bro.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
601Gator;n50054 said:

Optimism is good. I understand why some feel the way they do. I really do.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
nothing to see here folks,,just gator fans stating the obvious,," pull the plug fooley" enough already

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Real optimism has to come from prior envisioned successes in multiple areas. Thinking of upcoming teams, I have areas
of pessimism or worry let's say … certainly not optimism. But, if the longshot occurs = WRs become glue-handed, JD becomes a field general with accuracy, the OL becomes a great wall, DBs stick with the enemy WRs, we get lots of
sack penetration, etc.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n50469 said:

Our offense is better than last years and it fairly obvious to see...the plays were there to be made last night and it just didn't get done. Not being a pumper or one of the negative whiners but it is what it is. Driskel has some very positive moments and some very negative moments in last nights game. There were plays for him to make and he failed on some big opportunities. He also made several very good passes. Our OLine is terrible in pass protection and KY will be the blue print to stopping us...just blitz blitz blitz. Driskel doesn't do well under pressure but has shown good improvement when he does have a clean pocket. It's up to our coaches to figure a way to minimize this pressure and coach Driskel up to be able to make adjustments. There is room to be hopeful that we'll get more in sync but realistically we'll continue to be a very up and down offense and not consistent enough to win the majority of our big games if any at all.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
Real optimism has to come from prior envisioned successes in multiple areas. Thinking of upcoming teams, I have areas
of pessimism or worry let's say … certainly not optimism. But, if the longshot occurs = WRs become glue-handed, JD becomes a field general with accuracy, the OL becomes a great wall, DBs stick with the enemy WRs, we get lots of
sack penetration, etc.
Good points. But worrying accomplishes nothing. Though I do understand folks have life worries beyond football and they want, even expect, their team to not contribute to their worries.

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
oxrageous;n50469 said:

I call em like I see em. If we had lost the game, I'd be in a totally different mood.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator said:
oxrageous;n50469 said:

I call em like I see em. If we had lost the game, I'd be in a totally different mood.
I would be, too. We had to win, we did.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
oxrageous;n50469 said:

Our offense is better than last years and it fairly obvious to see...the plays were there to be made last night and it just didn't get done. Not being a pumper or one of the negative whiners but it is what it is. Driskel has some very positive moments and some very negative moments in last nights game. There were plays for him to make and he failed on some big opportunities. He also made several very good passes. Our OLine is terrible in pass protection and KY will be the blue print to stopping us...just blitz blitz blitz. Driskel doesn't do well under pressure but has shown good improvement when he does have a clean pocket. It's up to our coaches to figure a way to minimize this pressure and coach Driskel up to be able to make adjustments. There is room to be hopeful that we'll get more in sync but realistically we'll continue to be a very up and down offense and not consistent enough to win the majority of our big games if any at all.
Bama is going to bring pressure...JD will fold like a cheap suit

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator