Frost #1 on UF's list

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody knows anything yet and all of these rumors are BS
Wanna get some message board clout? Take the coach basically everyone knows we're going to hire, start a thread saying you have insiders telling you the same, then say I told you so when he gets hired. No proof needed.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
What did Stricklin say?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm honored that you hang on my every post. Really I am. But it's getting creepy.

Dude, I read through the thread title "UCF has a coach, team...." and you are 10000% against hiring Scott Frost. Then you sort of change your tune about halfway through the thread. I know you like to pump, so I was curious which way you were going to go with this if he's hired. Are you all in pumper or are you out? If you read the first 4 pages of that thread you want NOTHING to do w/ Frost. Sorry it's getting creepy. You may want to add #METOO to your signature block...

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Scott Frost is the right guy not just because of the type of offense he runs. He is the right guy because of the type of offense he runs AND he is a man of character who tries to run a program of integrity.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Scott Frost is the right guy not just because of the type of offense he runs. He is the right guy because of the type of offense he runs AND he is a man of character who tries to run a program of integrity.
He was already busted at Oregon along with Chip Kelly.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's not a typical retread, mercenary, 'cane, 'hole, 'dawg, vol', voodoo doll... I'm good :cool:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
The guy who runs the UCF board is the one dropping this info so we'll see what happens. If everything plays out like it's supposed to i will be PUMPED! This dude already has been recruiting the state and won't have to start from scratch plus he'll be bringing His DC with him wherever he goes.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UCFs last game is 11/24. That is when we can technically engage. The goal would be to have this done by early signing 12/1? So we have one week.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mac had three years as a HC and won a ring with Saban.

Frost has two years as a HC and NCAA laundry with Chip Kelly.

Rinse and ****ing repeat. A bargain bin hire.

We'll be back here at this same spot three years from now if we hire Frost. A coach with less than two seasons as a head coach is nothing to get excited over.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Mac had three years as a HC and won a ring with Saban.

Frost has two years as a HC and NCAA laundry with Chip Kelly.

Rinse and ****ing repeat. A bargain bin hire.

We'll be back here at this same spot three years from now if we hire Frost. A coach with less than two seasons as a head coach is nothing to get excited over.
Debbie-Downer-300x200.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.