Just posted that ;)
Stricklin's Reply:
DONvGECUEAAiOdH.jpg

malo

Founding Member
Daily observer
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Winning FIXES EVERYTHING. So let's get on with it and hire frost already!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone seen this?

That wouldn't surprise me. I hope we contact 20 guys to gauge interest. What a refreshing change from Foley's one-and-done approach.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We need to think even bigger. Is Pete Carroll available?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Take it or leave it...

I heard from my source today (yeah... we all got one... I know) who is a good friend and very reliable. I am going to keep the details on this vague out of respect for my friend, but what he told me is that he works with a former Longhorn player who knows Scott Frost and apparently Frost is not interested in the job at UF. He thinks the facilities are old and it is a pressure cooker and does not feel it is a good fit...

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Take it or leave it...

I heard from my source today (yeah... we all got one... I know) who is a good friend and very reliable. I am going to keep the details on this vague out of respect for my friend, but what he told me is that he works with a former Longhorn player who knows Scott Frost and apparently Frost is not interested in the job at UF. He thinks the facilities are old and it is a pressure cooker and does not feel it is a good fit...
giphy.gif

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Take it or leave it...

Lies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.