Frost leads Nebraska to worst season start EVER

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Yeah, somehow beating Uconn, South Carolina Stata and FAU now suddenly gets you a top 20 ranking. Amazing what happens when that same coaching staff has to go to the big house.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

fm5.png

SavannahGator Behind Enemy Lines

Whaat ? All this time, I thought your avatar was a photo of Officer Dietrick of Barney Miller ??
A sincere welcome back, Sgt.Dietrick was a favorite of mine.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In the post game, Frost said: "I'm excited, 'cause there's no place to go but up. Better days are coming. I just can't say when."

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I still think he's a good coach. Not sure how he would have done here. It ain't the 90's anymore and he's not going to get the athletes there he needs.
Spot on. Michigan looked like they were playing a bad directional school. Frost will end up ruing the day he moved to Nebraska. It will certainly knock the tarnish off his budding career. Of course, we'll never know how he would have done here.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
That's what happens when you recruit. Once frost gets his players, like taggart and kelly, they'll be successful. Adrian Martinez was going to kill it in frost system til he got hurt
He's going to have a hard time recruiting better that 9 or 10 win season. Solich was at that point. Nebraska is too dammed cold for this generation of bling blinded, savvy recruits. He will most likely be limited to those like my brother, who when asked why he chose to play at Colorado said, "They offered me a scholarship."

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I still think he's a good coach. Not sure how he would have done here. It ain't the 90's anymore and he's not going to get the athletes there he needs.
I see you're a diehard. Regardless of what everyone says, he's not what most on here thought he was.

It's crazy how much Frost is revered on this board. You'd think he was UF's prodigal son. Yet, Mullen is lambasted at every turn. I've said it since Mullen arrived and I'll say it again... Mullen is a damn good coach. And I'd choose him over Frost, Kelly or any other supposed coaching target.

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
I am surprised at how inept they look. Didn't see this coming. I still say it's early and he might be tearing the whole thing down and rebuilding it from scratch. Also, some of you said that Nebraska is a dead program. You may have been 100% right.
The first rule of construction is to work with the tools in your box. (Note to Omar- he's obviously not doing that.) I still maintain that hiring Frost on the strength of his resume was a gamble.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
.....from Wendy’s! :bwahaha:

Attachments

• 02060478-8EFB-40DC-85B2-AA04F57E6E38.png
    02060478-8EFB-40DC-85B2-AA04F57E6E38.png
    304.7 KB · Views: 86

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users