Frost leads Nebraska to worst season start EVER

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I'm writing him off, and he deserves the scorn. He took a job he didn't want because he didn't have the balls to say no. He folded like a cheap suit under the pressure of jackasses like Tom Osbourne. Hell, Frost knew what he was getting into because he already lived through fan hell there, and that's when the team was actually good.

What he really wanted to do was stay at UCF. Instead, he heads into an absolute nightmare scenario in which he's supposed to be the savior that takes Nebraska back to the glory days, something that will never happen again. This one is going to end very, very badly.

Do you have any objective evidence for your opinion. Logically I believe he wanted to return home, and it will take several years for him to be judged on his success. If he really wanted to stay at UCF he surely could, he is an adult and they wanted him to stay. He made a decision and now has to live with it, it might work well or perhaps not. He made his bed and how he has to lay in it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The trailers in the sand between Crystal River and Brooksville should be enough to induce humility in rational human being.
He is proud of Missippi.
9294.jpg

Mullen-Trailer-Park.jpg

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I don't agree at all. I'm not saying he'll bring them back to the Tom Osbourne days but he'll turn them around and make them competative. They were abysmal last year with worse talent than we had, if that's possible, and just like with Mullen it's ridiculous to expect miracles overnight.
I thought Osborne would have a tough go over the long haul (WRONG), the landscape is definitely different now though.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, we don’t know if Frosty is going chill or melt. He’s obviously put UCF in a good spot. I never thought Saban was a threat early at Bama, not even close, until 08.

One thing I’m willing to lay cash on... Chip Kelly will not right the ship at UCLA. Bullet dodged.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Unless the Nebraska Veterinary School refigures a new way to get undetected Osborne HGH into their lineman again, Frost will have a tuff time winning more 50% of his games. :cool:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, we don’t know if Frosty is going chill or melt. He’s obviously put UCF in a good spot. I never thought Saban was a threat early at Bama, not even close, until 08.

One thing I’m willing to lay cash on... Chip Kelly will not right the ship at UCLA. Bullet dodged.
Correct that we dodged the bullet. I was wrong to think he would provide a more exciting offense than Mullen.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Nebraska shoulda never fired the guy that called their AD a *****. He had them winning 9 games a year
Yep! It took me a while to figure out who you were talking about. I totally forgot about Bo Pelini.
Aside from his anger issues, and telling the Nebraska fans kiss his ass out the door, he did no worse than 9 wins a year.
He also said "we'll see what they do when I'm f****** gone." Sure enough, they got worse since he left.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep! It took me a while to figure out who you were talking about. I totally forgot about Bo Pelini.
Aside from his anger issues, and telling the Nebraska fans kiss his ass out the door, he did no worse than 9 wins a year.
He also said "we'll see what they do when I'm f****** gone." Sure enough, they got worse since he left.
Yes! Bo pelini. I couldn't remember his name either. He did a solid job there and his interviews were funny as hell.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nebraska might win 4 total games this year. Northwestern, Bethune-Cookman, Minnesota, and Illinois seem like the only winnable games on their record. But they surely won't win any more than that.And as I said in the Chip Kelly thread, it's entirely possible that UCLA goes 0-12.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nebraska might win 4 total games this year. Northwestern, Bethune-Cookman, Minnesota, and Illinois seem like the only winnable games on their record. But they surely won't win any more than that.And as I said in the Chip Kelly thread, it's entirely possible that UCLA goes 0-12.

I think northwestern will beat them

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Minnesota isnterrible but at least their players get kissed often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.