Frost leads Nebraska to worst season start EVER

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Update Title. Frost leads Nebraska to worst start EVER. Never been 0-6 before and crumbled to Northwestern after leading 28-14.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The official Scott Stricklin(in black) gif.

kyewGEA.gif

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Kelly has an excuse. Frost has none. There's no reason for team being 0-6.

What excuse? I didn’t think ucla was special, but also didn’t think they were complete bottom feeders.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I first guessed Scott Frost and said he should have stayed at UCF. Yes he will get a couple years for sure but this is embarrassing for Nebraska football.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I first guessed Scott Frost and said he should have stayed at UCF. Yes he will get a couple years for sure but this is embarrassing for Nebraska football.

We keep saying this was a mistake, but tell me how Frost made a mistake going from $2 million per year for six years at UCF ($12 million) to $5 million per year for seven years at Nebraska ($35 million)? It’s not. Frost banked. Big time. That’s winning.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
We keep saying this was a mistake, but tell me how Frost made a mistake going from $2 million per year for six years at UCF ($12 million) to $5 million per year for seven years at Nebraska ($35 million)? It’s not. Frost banked. Big time. That’s winning.
I'm talkin football and developing his still young head coaching career. I'm not talking moolah. But since you brought it up UCF would have given him a nice raise to stay.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I'm talkin football and developing his still young head coaching career. I'm not talking moolah. But since you brought it up UCF would have given him a nice raise to stay.

Quite true but your an alumni there so as long as it comes eventually it will be fine. I bet it will come.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care is Scott Frost took over the worst team that ever existed on the planet.....going winless this long just flat out sucks.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

He could’ve parlayed his success in ‘17 into a big contract at UCF, and/or taken a dozen or more better jobs, including (reportedly)one an hour and a half north.

On top of that, to show their appreciation for the golden child’s return, Nebraska fans have broken into his home...twice...in 10 months.

If UCF continues winning and gets an invitation to a P5 league within the next 2-3 seasons—which had kept him from competing for(::snickering::) a National Title—it may well go down as one of the worst decisions in human history.

Like Chamberlain at Munich, Ruth to the Yankees, Jack not insisting that Rose share the giant door, bad.

Weis got paid too. But now he’s widely considered a joke. At his age, he could’ve played this so many better ways and made so much more long term.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No one will stay at Central Florida ever.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If UCF continues winning and gets an invitation to a P5 league
Whatever the Big East is called now isnt a real P5 conference and isnt a path to an NC.

Who won that conference last year? I dont have a clue. Actually I don't even know who's in it other than it's a bunch of former c-usa teams.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Whatever the Big East is called now isnt a real P5 conference and isnt a path to an NC.

Who won that conference last year? I dont have a clue. Actually I don't even know who's in it other than it's a bunch of former c-usa teams.

I was implying an ACC or B12 invite.

If not, I laid out a significantly better plan b.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What? He has no talent that fits his scheme. Mike Riley was a terrible recruiter. If anyone doesn't have an excuse it's Kelly or Taggart. Especially Kelly

Spurrier took the 4th string guy and set records. Meyer took an ill fit in Leak and made him a NC winner.

No one expected great things this year, and most would agree he’s a good coach. But this indicates how far removed from great he is.

I don’t disagree with your take on the other two.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
He could’ve parlayed his success in ‘17 into a big contract at UCF, and/or taken a dozen or more better jobs, including (reportedly)one an hour and a half north.

On top of that, to show their appreciation for the golden child’s return, Nebraska fans have broken into his home...twice...in 10 months.

If UCF continues winning and gets an invitation to a P5 league within the next 2-3 seasons—which had kept him from competing for(::snickering::) a National Title—it may well go down as one of the worst decisions in human history.

Like Chamberlain at Munich, Ruth to the Yankees, Jack not insisting that Rose share the giant door, bad.

Weis got paid too. But now he’s widely considered a joke. At his age, he could’ve played this so many better ways and made so much more long term.

He doesn’t care who thinks he’s s joke. He’s wealthy. He’s laughing at Notre Dame fans.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I don't care is Scott Frost took over the worst team that ever existed on the planet.....going winless this long just flat out sucks.

Extreme wealth cures a lot of suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.