FSU announces $65 million stand-alone football facility

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Byrd seems to think that Donkey has the power to take down the entire program. :crazy:
And you say I have no sense of humor. Warchant and other Nole sites would have to have moderators that let the Donkeys run wild running down the coaches, the program and saying don't donate to the school's facilities. Plus they would have to accept Donkey's financial advice to over load on debt. Other than possibly more debt none of the above would ever be tolerated at FSU.

Donkey would last a day over there if he talked about FSU like he talks about UF.

Last edited:

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
He also seems to think that football money is the only reason we (and Vandy) are AAU schools.

Im pretty sure I could have him committed to a psychiatric facility for being out of touch with reality and a danger to himself and others.
Wrong again. Seeing how knowledgeable you are about paper work (Van Jefferson and Grimes admissions) you would more likely put yourself in a psychiatric ward.

I never said football money is the ONLY reason Vandy and UF are AAU schools. You just make things up.

Mr. Vanderbilt's wealth obviously had a lot to do with it for them. Vandy obviously borrows less for football than FSU. I said football money helps UF maintain our academic status.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And you say I have no sense of humor. Warchant and other Nole sites would have to have moderators that let the Donkeys run wild running down the coaches, the program and saying don't donate to the school's facilities. Plus they would have to accept Donkey's financial advice to over load on debt. Other than possibly more debt none of the above would ever be tolerated at FSU.

Donkey would last a day over there if he talked about FSU like he talks about UF.
Do you really think people are following his orders? You are nuts.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Do you really think people are following his orders? You are nuts.
Of course I don't think people follow his orders. When he is going around saying don't contribute to UF facilities on a UF site he should be opposed.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
So is it Moe, Larry or Curley running our athletic department? I'm leaning towards Curley.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
He had more football SEC championships than anyone in the SEC during his tenure. UF laughed all the way to the bank.

They laughed as Foley was national AD of the year and only AD to have basketball and football national championships during his tenure.

I agree he failed on his last two football hires which is the most important hire although all ADs make mistakes on coaching hires. Foley nailed his last baseball and basketball coach hires but blew the more important football hires.

I think Stricklin will be a better fund raiser so it was time to retire for Foley.

You on the other hand could still make a great mole to take down FSU just by acting like you do here. Unfortunately their moderators would ban you in seconds as you bashed their head coach like you bash UF's before game one.
Foley ran the football program into the ****i*g ground...dug it back up to then set the bit*h on fire! As for all the stuff he was able to do with the olympic sports...nobody gives a sh*t! He prioritized those sports over football and it was our downfall! We're so damn far behind in the facilities arms race that we'll never be able to catch up and we can thank that horse toothed piece of sh*t for it!

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
We're so damn far behind in the facilities arms race that we'll never be able to catch up and we can thank that horse toothed piece of sh*t for it!
Mac pressed for facilities but was a lazy recruiter. Foley blew it on Mac. The new Football center we are going to build will be better than the one we were going to build for Mac.

UF's athlete academic center is one of the best in the country. Our new Indoor Practice field is well above average. When finished our Football Center will be one of the best in the country. So saying we will never catch up is just not true. There are only so many bells and whistles you can buy.

UF's ace in the hole is our central Florida location. You can't buy location. We are a shorter drive for parents of top athletes to get to see their kids play.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
money shouldn't be an issue for us to build whatever the f*ck we need!
Nice link. And that was during a bad UF football coach.

UF does have more financial power than FSU. UGA has a stronger balance sheet. Long term we can over power FSU but UGA /UF will be a battle.

FSU will have lower expenses after that due to Jimbo's bigger salary leaving. That spread sheet you showed had Jimbo's high salary in it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.