FSU announces $65 million stand-alone football facility

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
You dont have a fvkking clue what you are talking about, as always.

You telling me Trailerbammer is illegally failing to field a lacrosse team or illegally putting their football money into football?

Dont answer? I really dont care to read more of the feces that flows from you.

Since I prove you wrong so frequently I can see why you don't want a repeat fresh off you being wrong again on our WR transfer paperwork.

I don't know the exact formula but Stricklin does and he specifically said that there are rules they have to follow on added women's sports and women's facilities. Title IX doesn't allow you to give it all to football regardless of what you think.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Again, what does that have to do with the fact that Foley considers it his crowning achievement bring the sport of Lacrosse to UF? Are you just arguing to argue? Because you aren't making any points that are about the point in question.
Lacross topic was brought up by you. There was prior complaining about fixing up the facilities of our national champ women's softball field not Lacross. Foley can pick whatever new women's sport he wants. He just has to add a woman's sport according to NCAA rules. UF did well in Lacross so he may be happy about the sport he chose. They are definitely doing better than our women's hoops program.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lacross topic was brought up by you. There was prior complaining about fixing up the facilities of our national champ women's softball field not Lacross. Foley can pick whatever new women's sport he wants. He just has to add a woman's sport according to NCAA rules. UF did well in Lacross so he may be happy about the sport he chose.

I stated that it was considered his crowning jewel... then you started to make a big deal out of it being about Title IX not about it being what the man has wanted to do for a while. But you keep making an deflecting argument, just for sake of making an argument. Foley has always loved Lacrosse and wanted to bring it UF. What does that have to do with Title IX other than you wanting to make a point.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Again, what does that have to do with the fact that Foley considers it his crowning achievement bring the sport of Lacrosse to UF? Are you just arguing to argue? Because you aren't making any points that are about the point in question.
You deflecting to the Lacross topic so you can argue just to argue is your choice. I was referring to the women's softball video that was previously discussed. I will let you argue with yourself about Foley's favorite sport.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You deflecting to the Lacross topic so you can argue just to argue is your choice. I will let you argue with yourself about the topic you deflected to.

So back to your normal stride... you say something either factually wrong or out of context, get called out, deflect and change subject...

Have a wonderful day Byrdman... you just showing once again, you don't know as much as you assume you do.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
So back to your normal stride... you say something either factually wrong or out of context, get called out, deflect and change subject...

Have a wonderful day Byrdman... you just showing once again, you don't know as much as you assume you do.
Wrong again. I was referring to the Softball new facilities video that was earlier posted. Foley's favorite added women's sport is a moot point that you brought up and not anyoneone ele. Nothing factually wrong on my part. UF has to add woman's sports and facilities according to the NCAA's Title IX guidelines. Can't give it all to football.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wrong. I was referring to the Softball new facilities video that was earlier posted. Foley's favorite women's sport is a moot point. Nothing factually wrong on my part. UF has to add woman's sports and facilities according to the NCAA's Title IX guidelines. Can't give it all to football.

giphy.gif

You have just proven everyone's point about you byrdman. This post includes, rewritten history of your argument, deflection, and proof you don't even read what you are reacting against.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
giphy.gif

You have just proven everyone's point about you byrdman. This post includes, rewritten history of your argument, deflection, and proof you don't even read what you are reacting against.

No. Wrong again. You brought up Lacross not anyone else. Feel free to continue arguing with yourself about Lacross.

Bottomline is UF can't just build men's facilities so you will have to live with the softball improvements that were brought up before you went on your tangent on Foley's favorite women's sport.

Last edited:

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
I did... then you went Byrdman
Your original post had the original attachment of the woman's softball facilities video in it. My point on that is Title IX forces schools to add women's facilities and sports. Foley's favorite women's sport is a moot point.

Looks like your obsession on Van Jefferson only being a hope for UF is falling apart as usual.

Last edited:

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

Thanks again for showing you are partially "woke". Your point is strictly academic. You are ignoring the reality of the point of a government body's "bankruptcy". Nothing changes in the behavior of the government body. They simply restructure. Meaning their investors and IOU holders get hosed and taxes rise. The debt will magically disappear. The public union employees are the only party that is unaffected. The reason for the bankruptcy is never addressed. Behaviors will not change. You exhibit a pretty typical understanding of the real world from a government employee.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
One of the biggest things I love to laugh about FSU is their hallowed Doak Campbell Stadium and how much money they've spent trying to cover up the fact that it is a giant POS high school stadium.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Your original post had the original attachment of the woman's softball facilities video in it. My point on that is Title IX forces schools to add women's facilities and sports. Foley's favorite women's sport is a moot point.

Looks like your obsession on Van Jefferson only being a hope for UF is falling apart as usual.

I know, I know your opinions are much more factual accurate than say facts and statistics that can be proven objectively. Just like you are changing what I said of Foley's favorite sport, which I clarified in the second post being it didn't matter of men's or women's. You keep saying women's sport. Classic Byrdman. You have a pattern, everyone see said pattern. Per usually this post above shows most of it, changing the other person's argument, deflection, and bringing up something that has nothing to do with the initial argument. When you are caught, you sure have a pattern.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Thanks again for showing you are partially "woke". Your point is strictly academic. You are ignoring the reality of the point of a government body's "bankruptcy". Nothing changes in the behavior of the government body. They simply restructure. Meaning their investors and IOU holders get hosed and taxes rise. The debt will magically disappear. The public union employees are the only party that is unaffected. The reason for the bankruptcy is never addressed. Behaviors will not change. You exhibit a pretty typical understanding of the real world from a government employee.
Actually you said they are a bottomless pit. They are not. When they get hit their credit limit is cut thus jacking up their interest expenses and limiting what they can spend via new debt. Every currency in history has eventually gone to zero as politicians have no intent of paying back. Yes they can start up a new currency but their future credit is more expensive and currency less respected.

UF wants to keep a good credit rating for lower interest expenses when we do borrow and so banks do want to lend to us. Having good reserves and manageable debt makes you more attractive to a lender who does not have to lend to you.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
I know, I know your opinions are much more factual accurate than say facts and statistics that can be proven objectively. Just like you are changing what I said of Foley's favorite sport, which I clarified in the second post being it didn't matter of men's or women's. You keep saying women's sport. Classic Byrdman. You have a pattern, everyone see said pattern. Per usually this post above shows most of it, changing the other person's argument, deflection, and bringing up something that has nothing to do with the initial argument. When you are caught, you sure have a pattern.
I see you are arguing just to argue again. Keep arguing with yourself.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018

Sorry I went beyond your comprehension level. Just go back to your viewing of the Jerry Springer show for tips on debating people who are smarter than you. Feel free to go back to your self argument about Foley's favorite women's sport.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Actually you said they are a bottomless pit. They are not. When they get hit their credit limit is cut thus jacking up their interest expenses and limiting what they can spend via new debt. Every currency in history has eventually gone to zero as politicians have no intent of paying back. Yes they can start up a new currency but their future credit is more expensive and currency less respected.

UF wants to keep a good credit rating for lower interest expenses when we do borrow and so banks do want to lend to us. Having good reserves and manageable debt makes you more attractive to a lender who does not have to lend to you.

Why do you have a both government and academic institutions in the same discussion?

BTW, government bodies do not care about interest rates and credit ratings. That's what us plebes are for.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Since I prove you wrong so frequently I can see why you don't want a repeat fresh off you being wrong again on our WR transfer paperwork.

I don't know the exact formula but Stricklin does and he specifically said that there are rules they have to follow on added women's sports and women's facilities. Title IX doesn't allow you to give it all to football regardless of what you think.

Your post is very ironic, primarily because you’re just wrong but also because I thought the UAA would better educate their shills.

There isn’t an equal expenditures requirement under title IX. The only equality provision is $ value for total scholarships given. All Athlete’s must be treated fairly relative to each other but that provision doesn’t address the spending gripe others are raising and it doesn’t require new stadiums for anyone. Come back again with another strawman argument and we’ll deal with it next.

LMGTFY

Last edited:

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Your post is very ironic, primarily because you’re just wrong but also because I thought the UAA would better educate their shills.

There isn’t an equal expenditures requirement under title IX. The only equality provision is $ value for total scholarships given. All Athlete’s must be treated fairly relative to each other but that provision doesn’t address the spending gripe others are raising and it doesn’t require new stadiums for anyone. Come back again with another strawman argument and we’ll deal with it next.

LMGTFY

The Professor is used to lecturing young timid minds who know better than argue facts or opinions with their professor. All this lecturing over the years instills a false sense of intelligence. And his cat just loves him no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator