FSU Covered Up Jameis Winston Investigation

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely shocked. I would never have guessed this in a million years.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They are just proving what we all figured all along.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Now the SAO says FSU hampered the SAO's investigation? I guess he's taking back the high fives he gave them at the press conference.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I know nothing about a rape investigation, but is it normal for the attorney of the alleged perpetrator to get to speak to witnesses before the state attorney even knows there are allegations?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Read that the NYT is article is much much worse. Giving the defense attorney the police files before the SAO gets them? Four days before. You can basically clean up the murder scene with all that time. Wow. They need to go Penn State on their ass.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
FSU sinks to new lows. Amazing the kid will not miss a game, they are not giving up the chance at a national title this year no matter what.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
kepler;n75424 said:
FSU sinks to new lows. Amazing the kid will not miss a game, they are not giving up the chance at a national title this year no matter what.

If this proves to be accurate, he doesn't finish the year. FSU will have to kick him out of school just to save face.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Good. I guess this year, the media outlets are going to try to pre- empt each other on this topic. Meggs must be secretly sweating that it might spill over to him and his office, as it should. I don't think it will though since her side seemed to have decided it was to their disadvantage to involve members of that particular informal network.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes it is not the act, but the lie to cover up the act, that gets you into trouble. Well, in this case, there are multiple acts and multiple lies. Lawyers and administrators always look for ways to minimize the damage, but this is getting out of everyone's control except the Title IX investigators. I don't think I have ever seen an investigation where the culprits keep feeding the fire like FSU has.

I told you a while back that they had sold their souls for football. I think there is a better than average chance that they pay a huge penalty for this...

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Bringing this to light is obviously some UF fan's doing out of jealousy. The fallout from this is going to be insane.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It can also be added to the article regarding the "Two Florida Schools and thier QB's." One is cleared, re-instated and will sit out a game. The other has had an investigation covered up, botched, a public moron, and he'll be starting at QB for the Clowns. Go figure.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n75443 said:
Sometimes it is not the act, but the lie to cover up the act, that gets you into trouble. Well, in this case, there are multiple acts and multiple lies. Lawyers and administrators always look for ways to minimize the damage, but this is getting out of everyone's control except the Title IX investigators. I don't think I have ever seen an investigation where the culprits keep feeding the fire like FSU has.

I told you a while back that they had sold their souls for football. I think there is a better than average chance that they pay a huge penalty for this...

Yep, agree completely. I have a feeling their penalty could be more than just football related.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Don't think so.

Between the earlier Thammel article this year in the NYT and this, FSU is going to get seriously burned.

There will be another upheaval in their Ath Dept. Sacrificial lambs will be offered, as usual, "trying" to get to the bottom of the cover-up and leaks to Jansen. Probably some scholarship cuts as well. Biggest burn may be Title IX cuts to the school.

New admin.will do a massive mea culpa, just like they did after academic scandal. All will then be well.

Probably won't miss a beat in recruiting, given recruits these days.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Shocked.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.