FSU game (condensed) video up

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Listen to the announcers freak out when fsu makes a play and stay monotone when the Gators do. Guess those bastids had a tough day off-mike.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Listen to the announcers freak out when fsu makes a play and stay monotone when the Gators do. Guess those bastids had a tough day off-mike.
Was very apparent live during the game. Slurping every bit of fsu they could get. Florida makes a play and it was, "and florida receiver makes the catch, now like i was saying... this fsu linebacker, burns, hes really special..."

its the same every year.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
In case you missed it or want to watch that ass-whupping again.

I’m proud of Gator Nation showing up at Ron Zook Field...listen to them on the Perine long TD run...sounds like a home crowd. :clap:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Was very apparent live during the game. Slurping every bit of fsu they could get. Florida makes a play and it was, "and florida receiver makes the catch, now like i was saying... this fsu linebacker, burns, hes really special..."

its the same every year.

During our Homecoming game, all they wanted to talk about was the mizzou qb. It started before kickoff, so it had nothing to do with our pitiful showing that day.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Did anybody notice Polite on the sideline (4th Q) yawning for the camera? Funny.

VAGator

Founding Member
Distibutor of Wholesome Goodness
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks UForFU!!

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Here is the full game video.

Two hours and 22 minutes of gloriousness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.