FSU game

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well obviously with the news breaking about Muschamp, although he'll still "Coach" against FSU, I wonder if we actually see roper open the playbook and actually call plays? Maybe a forward pass here and there? Not like he's gonna be fired if he doesn't call what Muschamp wants.... Anyway point being do we see a bigger playbook against FSU?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like our chances. In addition, I don't think we fold like every team they have faced when trailing at halftime.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think we'll be the most talented defense they've faced all of the year. If they were to spot us 14 points or so and we go up early I don't think they'd have such an easy time coming back. We were the last too beat them, hopefully well be the next ones too as well.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely think its possible. As long a WM doesn't $#!t the bed like he did last week and turtle up.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
We should be able to run on them. They'll have to commit to it and have the heart to be spoilers.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The only reason they have won the last few games is b/c dalvin cook saves their a$$es late with 40 and 50 yd breakout runs for TD's where he goes untouched due to a busted assignment or the safeties playing at the line so he has noone in front of him 5 yds passed the LOS. That won't happen against UF. Holes run game sucks other than the random late breakout run and we wont allow that, we also wont need to load the box... quite the contrary. If Winston winston's in the first half and we somehow get a lead, you can bet that those late game "heroics" wont be so heroic... it hasnt been winston saving their butts, its been cook.

The fact that the chump is done is an aid as well... those on the team (and you can guarrantee there are some) that are not happy with how things have played out, espeically his terrible handling of the offensive side of the ball will play with new life and energy, eager to show the next guy what they can do. The players who are dissapointed he's gone will play harder to ensure their guy goes out a winner. It's a win win for us... they will absolutely play better than if he was still "the guy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator