FSU gets TRUCKED; Taggart calls out "quitters"

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hope Tagglewain convinces them that he expects a 3-4 year rebuild. All Jimbo's recruits & families start grumbling that FSU has ruined their CFB careers. Even better, kids start transferring, making public justifications for escape from FSU. Some cases, flipping from the ACC to the SEC may be easier than staying in ACC? Taggy ain't getting better recruits than Jimbo got. All hail, shovel-ready clowns.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They just tied the worst loss in program history. There's no watch out or rivalry game anything can happen stuff. They suck. We don't. Kill. Destroy.
I’m glad we still have a share of the worst beat down in their history. Hopefully in the next couple of years we can beat them by more than 49 and be the sole holder of that record again.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hope Tagglewain convinces them that he expects a 3-4 year rebuild. All Jimbo's recruits & families start grumbling that FSU has ruined their CFB careers. Even better, kids start transferring, making public justifications for escape from FSU. Some cases, flipping from the ACC to the SEC may be easier than staying in ACC? Taggy ain't getting better recruits than Jimbo got. All hail, shovel-ready clowns.
Meanwhile fan and booster revenue falls drastically and no buyout is affordable. Good good good.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know that they've ever had much fan and booster revenue.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think I have every enjoyed watching the show under the Big Top as much as I have this Clown team. Thank you God for Willie Taggert.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile fan and booster revenue falls drastically and no buyout is affordable. Good good good.

Right now and building stronger, there is a PR problem with firing African American coaches. Statistics bear out that black coaches are treated unfairly compared to treatment of white HCs.There is a powerful movement comprising NCAA diversity strides that currently stress that there are too few black head coaches and that black HCs' poor W-L records are less tolerated before firing. Keeping Taggert is for the Greater Good.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know that they've ever had much fan and booster revenue.

They really don't. Money actually flows back and forth between the boosters association and the athletic department like a two way street. We have a one way street. Their's is so muddled that I couldn’t figure it out because I didn't have the AD financials, just the booster financials.

Last edited:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Right now and building stronger, there is a PR problem with firing African American coaches. Statistics bear out that black coaches are treated unfairly compared to treatment of white HCs.There is a powerful movement comprising NCAA diversity strides that currently stress that there are too few black head coaches and that black HCs' poor W-L records are less tolerated before firing. Keeping Taggert is for the Greater Good.
Racism: destroying one facet of American life after another. I guess it's now Noles football's turn.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Right now and building stronger, there is a PR problem with firing African American coaches. Statistics bear out that black coaches are treated unfairly compared to treatment of white HCs.
Taggart will give his staff another year to improve the field product then have to make some tough decisions. He needs better assistants and coordinators but may not be able to make the difficult choices.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Taggart will give his staff another year to improve the field product then have to make some tough decisions. He needs better assistants and coordinators but may not be able to make the difficult choices.

It's really not about his staff though. This is more along the lines of Zook at UF or Ellis Johnson at SoMiss. Taking over a program that has talent and is on stable ground, only to drive into the dirt, has nothing to do with assistants. It's the fact that he--like the two others mentioned above--simply isn't a very good coach. His overall record should've been ample warning. And even though it was too late by then, the fact that no one wanted to join his staff, should've really alarmed them as well. He didn't have a lot of choices then, and he certainly won't then, if they do buy that story and allow him to rearrange his staff.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is going to be on a nucular seat by year three. Think he is going to be able to upgrade his staff then? Fat(head) chance.

Last edited:

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
There is literally no chance this ends well for the Nolie$. Given their history of limited funds, moving very slowly on coaches that need replacing and the inevitable racial issues, it's going to get ugly for the next 3 - 4 years.

tenor.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There is literally no chance this ends well for the Nolie$. Given their history of limited funds, moving very slowly on coaches that need replacing and the inevitable racial issues, it's going to get ugly for the next 3 - 4 years.

tenor.gif
I love this. i fvkking LOVE this.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015

Especially when the new HC forks over a million bucks to the university as a Thank-You gift. Only a coach that knows he sucks would do that. Makes me wonder why MacTard didn't cough up some cash when he got hired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.