FSU hires Taggart; Oregon players rip him as liar

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Willie Taggart will lose what creditability he has left by going to FSU after one year at Oregon. It will be so easy to negative recruit against a guy who made a lateral move from Oregon to FSU for more money. If he doesn't bring his staff with it, and it is just Willie vs ACC and us... he will be short timing in Tally. After 40 years of not having to do a coaching search, this will be awesome.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@TBTimes_Bulls: A team meeting at Oregon has been scheduled for 1:30 PST, I'm told.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He’s not a great coach. Will get talent, but I have a feeling he won’t be tough to outscheme. My real concern is if Oregon can keep Leavitt and Cristobal

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac alert.@BruceFeldmanCFB: Some coaches I expect to get strong consideration for the #Oregon job: OC Mario Cristobal; #FresnoState's Jeff Tedford; #WAZZU's Mike Leach & ex #UF coach Jim McElwain. The latter 3 have legit connections w/i the Ducks power base. Cristobal would help w/ continuity & recruiting.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thats what coaches do. Nobody will hold it against him.

Except the families of recruits... how can you go into a living room and talk about loyality and family... being their for a kid to grow up when you are on your 4th job in 5 years by your own choice. And the last move is a lateral move for more money.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus do you work? You have every tweet here moments after they’re posted :lol:

@Carlosmirandize: National Sources : Williston_Gator works 2 jobs and does social media as hobby. Woops poppin' news W_G just got 3rd job offer.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Had an FSU fan already text me that they got the better coach. Based on what, I don't know, but apparently they're happy with the pickup. Great thing is so am I.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
O rly? @DanWolken: From a recruiting standpoint, Willie Taggart at FSU is not great news for ... Dan Mullen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator