FSU hires Taggart; Oregon players rip him as liar

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just think back to how I anticipated feeling if UF hired Taggert and it was not good. I think they downgraded coaches from Fisher to Taggert.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
1010xl's Hays Carlyon here in Jax on the Taggart hire, "He's going to win national titles. He'll be the next Saban."

Pumper much?

:lmao:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One of the best, if not the best, recruiter that FSU has is FAMU. As long as FAMU is open for enrollment, FSU football recruiting will do just fine.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Calling Taggert a mercenary seems funny to me........ 99% of ALL Coaches are driven by the money, there is no such thing as loyalty! Saying it has to "Fit" makes me laugh. Money followed by Competition in my opinion. The Saban Rule!

The Saban Rule ?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
When Florida is good, they don’t have to worry about anyone. If Mullen wins, he will clean up on the trail. FSU fed off a terrible Florida team for all of Jimbos tenure. Worrying about Taggart is an overreaction to the highest degree. I think we lucked out: we didn’t hire him and FSU did.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
fsu boldly steps into coaching purgatory!

As a Gator, I like this hire.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorsScott: This happened, which makes #Gators' Mullen fifth-longest tenured of state's 7 FBS schools in less than 2 weeks on job. Quick riser.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Willie Taggart will lose what creditability he has left by going to FSU after one year at Oregon. It will be so easy to negative recruit against a guy who made a lateral move from Oregon to FSU for more money. If he doesn't bring his staff with it, and it is just Willie vs ACC and us... he will be short timing in Tally. After 40 years of not having to do a coaching search, this will be awesome.
Wrong. This is like when people said Kirby was WM 2.0. Taggart is a great coach. That being said I hope he loses every game.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
@GatorsScott: This happened, which makes #Gators' Mullen fifth-longest tenured of state's 7 FBS schools in less than 2 weeks on job. Quick riser.

thats crazy. Just think kiffin is already has the second most wins all time at FAU as well.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Taggart is a HR hire. Damn. He'll clean up in recruiting.
FSU has been cleaning up in recruiting for years. They have nowhere to go but down. Where did this fantasy come from that he's some master recruiter?

Looking forward to dominating that dolt for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb