FSU hires Taggart; Oregon players rip him as liar

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He rebuilt 2 dumpster fires. I say he can. We'll definitely find out. I won't be shocked if FSU finishes in the top 5 in recruiting.
Lulz .. i know. i know. Taggart Justice Warriors.

Real world, losing coach. 47-50. Only 4 winning seasons in 8 years.

Cold, hard, facts.

So glad we didnt bite on this overhyped POS.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Taggert lands Justin Fields.
you think he likes the hand off almost exclusively in a boring azz Harball offense?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
UCLA and ASU both beat Oregon this year. The same UCLA and ASU who just fired their coaches. I don't even think butters accomplished that feat while he was here. Losing to two coaches in the same year as them losing their job, that's impressive.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@dennisdoddcbs: Willie Taggart (47-50) is the first FSU head coach hired with a losing record in the school's history.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Taggart doesn't have half the resume of charlie strong. I don't get the hype at all.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@PeteThamel: Source: Willie Taggart’s terms at FLORIDA STATE are 6 years and $30 million. (He has obviously taken that job and left Oregon. Long day).

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
He rebuilt 2 dumpster fires. I say he can. We'll definitely find out. I won't be shocked if FSU finishes in the top 5 in recruiting.
FSU's recruiting shouldn't be much different under Taggart than it was with Fisher. Jimbo averaged top five recruiting classes his entire tenure at FSU and he was run out of Tally after going 5-6. I have no doubt Taggart will recruit well at FSU, but I ask again; can he coach at a big time program? That's the only thing that matters in the end.

Last edited:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
UCLA and ASU both beat Oregon this year. The same UCLA and ASU who just fired their coaches. I don't even think butters accomplished that feat while he was here. Losing to two coaches in the same year as them losing their job, that's impressive.
He was playing with a walk on QB. Funny you left out he averaged 50 points and 500+ yards a game with Herbert and was 6-1 when he had him

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
giphy.gif

Who’s the broad on his arm?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
He was playing with a walk on QB. Funny you left out he averaged 50 points and 500+ yards a game with Herbert and was 6-1 when he had him

So was Mac every time he trotted out del Rio, and yet he still didn't lose to two teams sorry enough to fire their coach in the same year. As a gator fan I'm extremely excited for fsu and their sub .500 hire.

Also when did this Herbert get injured? Because they lost 4 of their first 7 games. Must have got hurt and then came back and then got hurt again to go 6-1.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
So was Mac every time he trotted out del Rio, and yet he still didn't lose to two teams sorry enough to fire their coach in the same year. As a gator fan I'm extremely excited for fsu and their sub .500 hire.

Also when did this Herbert get injured? Because they lost 4 of their first 7 games. Must have got hurt and then came back and then got hurt again to go 6-1.
He got hurt in the cal win. They were 4-1. Wrong again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb