FSU kicker already a bust after being drafted in 2nd round - CUT AGAIN

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I wish the Gators could get a kicker as good as he was in college. He was so good. One of the best kickers I've ever seen in college. Heck I'd even take Caleb Sturgis part 2.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Do you think Harden whipped his ass and stole his identity? This kind of sounds like what Hardin was suffering from last year.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Dude is now officially a head case.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/2016/08/fans-turn-on-aguayo/

Ouch.

"Joe is being brutally honest here. He has never seen a Bucs kicker with such a horrible practice, has never seen fans heckle and boo a kicker in practice. How the hell can this guy go from one of the best kickers in college history and in a few short months, look like a bad high school kicker?"

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
They should have laid off of the Jameson before using that draft pick on a kicker... I'm still laughing at that choice.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I know nothing about him other than he was good at FSU. However, the local radio guy and FSU alum here in Jax (Rick Ballou) said he was a cocky, arrogant jerk at FSU. Ballou said no one will ever love Aguayo more than Aguayo. Since he doesn't normally say things like that, I figure it must have been bad.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know nothing about him other than he was good at FSU. However, the local radio guy and FSU alum here in Jax (Rick Ballou) said he was a cocky, arrogant jerk at FSU. Ballou said no one will ever love Aguayo more than Aguayo. Since he doesn't normally say things like that, I figure it must have been bad.

Sounds like Ballou on Ballou....

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
From that JoeBucs page:

Clodhopper Says:
August 23rd, 2016 at 1:00 pm

They said on NFL radio it was the worst shank they’ve ever seen. This poor kid. I wasn’t a fan of the pick but I still feel bad for him. He didn’t ask to be picked so high.

He was the first kicker in 6 years to declare early for the NFL Draft.....but he didn't ask to be picked so high. :facepalm:

StPeteGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pathetic. If you draft a kicker that high, he better be CASH. Dude's not just missing them in practice, he's shanking them. Rick Stroud on WDAE said he kicked one yesterday that would've hit the Olineman in the back if it wasn't so wide right. :eek3:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I just saw on espn that while he is scraping the bottom of the barrel, the guy tampa cut who got picked up by Cleveland is perfect on XPs and FGs through preseason so far. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.