FSU loses to fall to 2-4....Jimbo fights with fan afterwards

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So is UF or FSU a bigger disappointment and is Jimbo a worse coach than Mac? Lots of similarities it seems with both programs, the hurricane game, key injuries (or suspensions in our case). Except Jimbo supposedly has boatloads of talent and 5*s. A serious question.
Obviously FSU is a much bigger disappointment this year. They were preseason #3 and now might not make a bowl game.
Anyone who thought we’d be worth a f*ck this year was either stupid or delusional.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Obviously FSU is a much bigger disappointment this year. They were preseason #3 and now might not make a bowl game.
Anyone who thought we’d be worth a f*ck this year was either stupid or delusional.
:snob:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is there a bigger crapshoot than college football?

Yes, I know. High school football.

Cue the pee-wee football replies.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Jimbo is such a great coach losing a QB shouldn’t totally derail his season, he gets top 5 recruiting classes every year. We haven’t had a QB for 8 years and we still managed to win more games than we lost during that time, plus we’ve had to deal with having the biggest buffoon of a head coach in Will Muschamp and our current guy who doesn’t seem to be much better.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They were #3 to pimp the opening game with Bama, no other reason. They’re absolute garbage.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Their defense has played poorly. Starting a true frosh hurts. Losing Henry hurt more.

Either way, it's the worst FSU team in a long time. Way too much talent to be 2-4

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So is UF or FSU a bigger disappointment and is Jimbo a worse coach than Mac? Lots of similarities it seems with both programs, the hurricane game, key injuries (or suspensions in our case). Except Jimbo supposedly has boatloads of talent and 5*s. A serious question.

I have never been a fan of Dumbo and think he is a terrible coach, but when compared to Butters, Butters is a much worse head coach by a landslide than Dumbo.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have never been a fan of Dumbo and think he is a terrible coach, but when compared to Butters, Butters is a much worse head coach by a landslide than Dumbo.

There is the theory that Jimboo was only good because he caught lightning in a bottle with his rapist/crab stealing qb. :letuspray:

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Yeah, some coaches seem to get pissed when their team gets humiliated.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather have a head coach looking to kick the sh!t out of a fan after a loss vs. Mac's "everything is hunky dory" attitude and then try to sell me fuking BBQ sauce.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
There is the theory that Jimboo was only good because he caught lightning in a bottle with his rapist/crab stealing qb. :letuspray:

Recruit like he does, and a coach can luck into a national title. Mack Brown did the same thing at Texas. The number of nfl guys on FSU's starting 22 is remarkable. We aren't anywhere near that.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And it could be likely that game decides which team goes to a bowl.
We'll be eliminated from bowl eligibility by then. Still it would be nice to crush their bowl hopes.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Recruit like he does, and a coach can luck into a national title. Mack Brown did the same thing at Texas. The number of nfl guys on FSU's starting 22 is remarkable. We aren't anywhere near that.
Exactly, FSU still has a very very good defense. Our offense vs their defense doesnt look like a good matchup at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.