FSU loses to fall to 2-4....Jimbo fights with fan afterwards

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would say that Mac is a better coach but way worse GM.
Hmm...seems like the only positives i've heard about butters is he's a better gm than a coach (getting the IPF changed to a full IPF instead of the little half field Foley wanted to give him, getting the stand alone football facility, etc..)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
College football is such a pile-it-on world. A year ago, speculation swirled over Fisher being a contender for the LSU job or even at Bama if Saban retired or accepted an obscene amount of cash from Texas.

You wonder now if Fisher will even make it into next season at FSU. Never count your chickens too early.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Jameis isnt a good QB, the bucs suck
Especially when they're behind, Rapeis gets over 40 pass attempts per game and a good chunk of his passing yards come at garbage time.
Oh and Dirk "wanna be Diggler" Koetter has no business being a head coach. He got fired at Arizona State and sucked as the Jags OC.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
"And the officiating Saturday was at best questionable. FSU’s coaches have had issues in the past with ACC referee Jeff Flanagan and his crew, and Saturday’s game won’t do anything to allay their concerns."

:lmao2:

Poor FSU. Translation: Flanagan and his crew failed at cheating enough times to compensate for FSU's blunders in order to insure the win for FSU.

Last edited:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I guarantee you we'll still lose to FSU again.
Unfortunately...i agree! Jimbo will find a way for Blackman to be successful against us while Mac/Nuss will keep running the same garbage that hasn't worked in 3 yrs and manage to find a way to loss to him AGAIN. Jimbo is an idiot but he's a hell of alot better offensive coach than Mac/Nuss ever thought about being!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We'll beat the worst FSU team in 30+ years and some folks will claim MAC has turned it around.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, bad things happening to the 'holes is a good thing. :cool:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hmm...seems like the only positives i've heard about butters is he's a better gm than a coach (getting the IPF changed to a full IPF instead of the little half field Foley wanted to give him, getting the stand alone football facility, etc..)
I hadn't really thought of the improvements. I was thinking more in terms of his staff and recruiting.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But there a number of posters who claimed Jimbo was an offensive guru.... that he was such a great head coach....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
But there a number of posters who claimed Jimbo was an offensive guru.... that he was such a great head coach....
Never thought he was great but there certainly are worse coach's out there. He had a good bit of luck taking over there the same year Meyer checked out here(at least mentally) because it gave them the start of an incredible recruiting run. With the talent base there I don't think it will take them very long(next year) to get back to a 10 win team again.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Never thought he was great but there certainly are worse coach's out there. He had a good bit of luck taking over there the same year Meyer checked out here(at least mentally) because it gave them the start of an incredible recruiting run. With the talent base there I don't think it will take them very long(next year) to get back to a 10 win team again.

He is a better recruiting Butters... Regularly gets top 5 classes, but under performs. If you really want to know why the Major schools in Florida have taken a down turn look at the coaches.

I do agree there are worse.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Jimbo has recruited well at FSU, but he only won anything of significance because of Jameis. Before Winston, the FSU fans desperately wanted him fired. It's amazing how many warts a good QB can cover up.

What is this "good QB" you speak of? I"m not sure I've seen one in recent memory and would likely not recognize one if he threw a pass into my face.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
/primes the sunshine pump.....

Unfortunately...i agree! Jimbo will find a way for Blackman to be successful against us while Mac/Nuss will keep running the same garbage that hasn't worked in 3 yrs and manage to find a way to loss to him AGAIN. Jimbo is an idiot but he's a hell of alot better offensive coach than Mac/Nuss ever thought about being!

Our inept offensive play calling will make their Defense look awesome to the point they retain their DC with a raise and extension! (We can hope).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator