FSU QB Deondre Francois had 2 lbs of pot with intent to sell; will be handled internally

Who has the better chance to beat Florida in 2018?

• Colorado State

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Vanderbilt

Votes: 72 82.8%

• Total voters

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
UF player caught with weed: “I question this kid’s priorities... (or, I’m outraged)... get rid of him!”

f$u player caught with weed: “Meh, it’s just weed.”

I don’t understand you people.

You don't understand?

Your child getting caught doing something mild and you coming down hard on them, while being less concerned if someone else's child is caught doing the same thing? I think it is pretty natural to hole family members to a higher standard than the rest of the world. I think the reaction that holding members of the UF family to a higher standard is one natural reaction of fandom. I think trying to smooth a small or large problem over to try to win is another way fans go.

All of that said, I try to be consistent about pot. If try not to get too excited when a UF player is caught and similarly I try not to get too excited when a rival player is caught in this type of infraction. Also while I am old I can still remember being their ages and try not to be too much of a hypocrite.

Maybe your reaction is about the reactions of fans to guys like Callaway. I think UF fans here are less tolerant of even silly trouble if you have a history of screwing up.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
You don't understand?

Your child getting caught doing something mild and you coming down hard on them, while being less concerned if someone else's child is caught doing the same thing? I think it is pretty natural to hole family members to a higher standard than the rest of the world. I think the reaction that holding members of the UF family to a higher standard is one natural reaction of fandom. I think trying to smooth a small or large problem over to try to win is another way fans go.

All of that said, I try to be consistent about pot. If try not to get too excited when a UF player is caught and similarly I try not to get too excited when a rival player is caught in this type of infraction. Also while I am old I can still remember being their ages and try not to be too much of a hypocrite.

Maybe your reaction is about the reactions of fans to guys like Callaway. I think UF fans here are less tolerant of even silly trouble if you have a history of screwing up.

No, my reaction is about the simple fact that any rational Gator fan should demand criminoles be sentenced to public execution, no matter how severe or petty the crime might be... instead of the standard “handling the situation in-house.”

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I did not see that the police actually found a large amount of drugs, a rumor or report does not work in this situation. If it was a minor amount this would be appropriate. He needs to be closely monitored and if he is dealing then jail is the result.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Where is the Himalayan Mind Slayer? That looks like moldy dog turds.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You don't understand?

Jeez, dude.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
College football live on ESPN just spent the last 5 minutes performing felatio on frenchy and Willy.

So typical...

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Damn dude. You can burn one down everyday and still be covered through Thanksgiving .

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
You live in the most corrupt fu*king cesspool in the union that's filled with illegals/crime and are also taxed out you're ass but thank God the cops didn't take the Green:scratchchin: I guess if you live in Cali you have to take the small victories when you can bro:lol:

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
I'm surprised that the cops didn't pilfer a little for themselves. Out there in La-La Land, nothing seems out of the ordinary.

00U0U_VdDJvK4PKw_600x450.jpg

"Don't you just love Cala-Forn-I-A, where up-side-down is right-side-up?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.