FSU RB Karlos Williams being investigated for domestic abuse

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n92840 said:
Dud is clearly trying to steal the spotlight from Jameis.

No no, all this was done to take attention away from Jameis, so they can get to the end of the season and he can leave without being punished.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The victim has stated that the deal to buy marijuana was set up by Williams. He was to contact Williams to conduct the purchase with two other people. How does that not make Williams and accessory to not only the drug deal, but the subsequent use of firearms during a robbery? He should be arrested...lesser charges could come later...but he is clearly an accessory to the crimes.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n92862 said:
The victim has stated that the deal to buy marijuana was set up by Williams. He was to contact Williams to conduct the purchase with two other people. How does that not make Williams and accessory to not only the drug deal, but the subsequent use of firearms during a robbery? He should be arrested...lesser charges could come later...but he is clearly an accessory to the crimes.

They are just KIDS!!!!! Cut them some slack.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...lice/18053981/

excerpt
"According to the TPD report on the drug case the victim said Williams was his "hook up" for marijuana. He explained to police that he would contact Williams, who then would contact a drug dealer to set up a place to meet.

The victim said in the police report that Williams set up the marijuana deal on June 23, when three men showed up to the victim's house in the 300 block of Mayo Street, just a few blocks west of Doak Campbell Stadium, so he could buy an eighth of an ounce of marijuana for $50.
At about 5:25 p.m., the dealer, later identified in a police lineup as Daravius "Gutta" Lawrence, then 17, arrived at the home. The victim paid Lawrence who then went outside to his car to get some change. When Lawrence left, the two other suspects pulled out handguns, made the victim lie down on the floor and demanded the marijuana and all of his money, the report said.

"Where's the money? Give me the money. I just want the money," one of the men said.

The victim gave them the key to his safe, which they opened, taking more marijuana, cash and the victim's phone.
Lawrence, who was still outside, told the suspects to hurry up. They all left down Belle Vue Way in a silver Chevrolet Malibu. All three were captured on the victim's surveillance camera.

Lawrence, now 18, was charged as an adult on a count of armed robbery.
Williams is listed as an associate on the TPD report and has not been charged."

excerpt
""In fact, I was told this morning that at most Mr. Williams might be a witness (to the robbery)," Jansen said in an email this morning. "Using the term 'associated' was an inflammatory device to inflame readers. It's irresponsible to lead the public to believe the Mr. Williams was somehow involved in the incident."

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n92720 said:
Many, (like the guy who works in my office) maintain a retired ID card, have full military benefits (not just disability pay and healthcare) for life and maintain the last rank they achieved with "Retired" following it. The guy in my office does just that, he is a "SGT Retired". I asked him for clarification and he confirmed that he is not medically discharged, but USMC retired with full retirement benefits and pay.

Interesting. Thanks for the lesson. My ID card doesn't say retired after my rank. It just says my rank. However, on the top right hand side of my ID, above the Department of the Navy seal, it says U.S. Navy RETIRED. It's interesting that your buddy's ID is different in those subtle ways.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n92909 said:
Interesting. Thanks for the lesson. My ID card doesn't say retired after my rank. It just says my rank. However, on the top right hand side of my ID, above the Department of the Navy seal, it says U.S. Navy RETIRED. It's interesting that your buddy's ID is different in those subtle ways.

I havent seen his ID, he just said he has a retiree ID card. When I said SGT Retired, that is what is on his biz card and his navy email. It has SGT, then his name, then USMC retired.

edit* - not sure if that makes sense... his email is simply [email protected] but in outlook, instead of the actual email showing up, it shows a link that says last, first, middle, SGT, USMC retired.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Another F$U football player who just simply refuses to come in for questioning. That Drug trafficking associate AD really knows his way around "The System" doesn't he?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n92786 said:
WTF are you talking about??? :lol:
See...this is how I learned not to argue with The Mistake. Their momma begins training them at an early age in the theory and applied principles of arbitration and nut-sack whacking. It did not take me long to understand I was used to underhand pitching.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Considering the long term lost revenue of trading a possible nfl paycheck for a baby daddy in the slammer perhaps? Or maybe a straight payout of hush-money from the athletic dept. At this point, even that wouldnt shock me. He's still in deep dook regarding the drug trading and armed robbery. noles gonna nole.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's see...get the crap beat out of me and go for the money or get help...get the crap beat out of me and go for the money or get help...tough decision...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n93023 said:
Let's see...get the crap beat out of me and go for the money or get help...get the crap beat out of me and go for the money or get help...tough decision...
we are talking about a chic who is the 3x baby mama of a drug dealing thug... intelligence may not be her strong suit.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So how is this "kid" able to afford being baby daddy to two kids, with a third in the oven, and go to school? Is there a grocery allowance? Diapers, formula, and all the other necessities for children? Daycare, for heavens sake? How do you do that while supposedly in school?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I don't see the shock. Its pretty simple to me. FSU (The whole of Tallahassee really) is a poster child for what is wrong with this country. They've gotten their priorities completely backwards and abandoned all semblance of a moral compass. They NEED to lose at this point....not just because they are a football rival, but because I am sick of seeing Jamies and others continue to be rewarded for immoral behavior. You watch. When they do lose a LOT of crap is going to hit the fan at once. Right now everyone is trying to protect the football program's streak. When that ends a lot of people are suddenly going to "remember" their morals. A game is #1 in Tallahassee and I am sincerely glad I do not have the misfortune of being a fan of that team

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n93170 said:
So how is this "kid" able to afford being baby daddy to two kids, with a third in the oven, and go to school? Is there a grocery allowance? Diapers, formula, and all the other necessities for children? Daycare, for heavens sake? How do you do that while supposedly in school?
The "Kids" with 3 kids of their own must have loaded parents... God knows infants are expensive

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
TallyGator;n93170 said:
If you have a good job, pay your taxes, and live an honest life, you are paying for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator