FSU RB Karlos Williams being investigated for domestic abuse

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Saint Booby really comes off as just another Paterno who is blinded by football....

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
News this afternoon...

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/new...ords/18173155/

A Sarasota paralegal known for challenging police departments and local governments has sued the city of Tallahassee for records related to the domestic battery investigation of Florida State University running back Karlos Williams.

Michael Barfield, a legal consultant with the law office of Andrea Flynn Mogensen, filed the petition Wednesday in Leon Circuit Court. Barfield, who is vice president of the ACLU of Florida, said he filed the petition as an individual.

"I've been involved in police records litigation for more than 20 years and have never seen anything like this," Barfield said. "Obviously records exist in some format, somewhere within TPD. I decided to take a stand against the lack of transparency of TPD as well as FSU when it comes to investigations involving college football players."

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n94155 said:
News this afternoon...

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/new...ords/18173155/

A Sarasota paralegal known for challenging police departments and local governments has sued the city of Tallahassee for records related to the domestic battery investigation of Florida State University running back Karlos Williams.

Michael Barfield, a legal consultant with the law office of Andrea Flynn Mogensen, filed the petition Wednesday in Leon Circuit Court. Barfield, who is vice president of the ACLU of Florida, said he filed the petition as an individual.

"I've been involved in police records litigation for more than 20 years and have never seen anything like this," Barfield said. "Obviously records exist in some format, somewhere within TPD. I decided to take a stand against the lack of transparency of TPD as well as FSU when it comes to investigations involving college football players."
This just keeps getting better. An Associate AD with a felony cocaine traffic conviction personally coming on the scene to try to get his players off the hook for violent offenses. Oddly overly cozy relations between Athletic Association and the local PD. Suspects who are never interviewed. Investigations shelved and dropped. Domestic violence protocols ignored for football players. "Unavailable" police records. Wow.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n94241 said:
This just keeps getting better. An Associate AD with a felony cocaine traffic conviction personally coming on the scene to try to get his players off the hook for violent offenses. Oddly overly cozy relations between Athletic Association and the local PD. Suspects who are never interviewed. Investigations shelved and dropped. Domestic violence protocols ignored for football players. "Unavailable" police records. Wow.

I don't see a problem here :nole:

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.