FSU Student athletes need to be taught how not to be idiots off the field.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So basically they shouldn't punch women in the face not because of how utterly unacceptable it is but rather because of social media and the fact that you will possibly end up on video. Oh....and NOW, unlike in the past, there will be consequences.

:thumbup:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Should'a had a female shout the transformation orders to them. Maybe punch one in the face to show how it looks
on camera. Also, the prez mention nothing about under legal age drinking. Was Prez waving coupla ankle bracelets
the administration is considering to make the public re-respect them ?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
While I'm not qualified to be the Prez of the Big Top, I think I could offer him some advice on how to fix this problem.
A) Background checks will be done on all recruits and none will be offered with a criminal record or pending charges.
B) Do something that would embarrass most schools (can't embarrass a clown) and you're out on your ass.
C) Tell the coach to get his players under control or he's out on his ass, as well.

Is there really anything else that's needed to fix the problem?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Nothing but "Political Lip Service" from an ex Politician. If he was serious about this he'd already booted cook from the team.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I had the same thought Divits. You can no longer act in this manner because we're under greater scrutiny, it has nothing to do with right or wrong.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The answer is clear. We need to remove all cameras from Tallycraphole.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Introduction to the course......."Good morning students. Since you are seen in the public so often your tendencies to beat the crap out of women must be channeled in another outlet. It may get out on social media or god forbid a Closed Circuit Security Camera. To help you with the urge of assaulting women we have some therapeutic exercises for you. Everyone ready, you may now begin your juggling."

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You can't teach them anything, that is why the chose to go to a clown school. Education is a word they've heard but don't know the meaning of. Nothing will ever be done by the administration there unless the NCAA hits them with lack of institutional control.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Since when did FSU start having student athletes?

When this is the required reading for the entire student body before they even come on campus, what should we expect.........

0813_cover_main.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The administration could, with a short "movie", have a Clown-host actor convince them that getting female
noseblood on your knuckles is how syphilis gets started.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
this thread should be closed because what the title suggests is not possible.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n248740 said:
While I'm not qualified to be the Prez of the Big Top, I think I could offer him some advice on how to fix this problem.
A) Background checks will be done on all recruits and none will be offered with a criminal record or pending charges.
B) Do something that would embarrass most schools (can't embarrass a clown) and you're out on your ass.
C) Tell the coach to get his players under control or he's out on his ass, as well.

Is there really anything else that's needed to fix the problem?

That wouldn't have fixed the Dalvin Cook issue. His record was clean. The charges were dropped each time.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n249047 said:
That wouldn't have fixed the Dalvin Cook issue. His record was clean. The charges were dropped each time.

Sure it would've. They would have booted after one of the previous incidents.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I have a way to solve the problem at FSU. How about TPB, FSU admin, and their HC stop covering the football players butts when they do something criminal.

:bsmeter:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator